OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

AF1 ID.
IMG_5049.jpeg

Not AF1 related but I know a lot of guys in this thread were into the Original Favorite Sweats a coupl months back, they are having a warehouse sale online so their sweats are even cheaper than usual. Good time to try them out if you were on the fence..

Not AF1 related but I know a lot of guys in this thread were into the Original Favorite Sweats a coupl months back, they are having a warehouse sale online so their sweats are even cheaper than usual. Good time to try them out if you were on the fence..
I may have asked, but how do they run? Nike sizing or Kith sizing lol?

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 since we wear the same size, who has the best price on the yellow/gum COTMs? I just picked up 2 more pinks from the NDC sale, but I missed all the sales on the yellow/gums :frown:

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 since we wear the same size, who has the best price on the yellow/gum COTMs? I just picked up 2 more pinks from the NDC sale, but I missed all the sales on the yellow/gums :frown:
Not sure tbh, I haven't looked at them anywhere since I got my pairs. I think I copped mine off Oneness when they had them for $75. First shop to hit $75 on each colorway gets my business. :lol:

IMG_0280.png

Maybe I haven’t paid attention to sweats sizing but isn’t it weird the inseam is the same for all sizes? The “front” is longer which is the .. meat area ..pause

I’m 6’5 athletic build, I usually rock with an xlt sweats so I’m prob outta luck here. Might try some T’s though

I may have asked, but how do they run? Nike sizing or Kith sizing lol?
Bro I'm the worst at sizing questions. I would say closer to kith vs Nike (tech fleece).

Honestly I've always heard it's closer to John Elliot sizing, but I've never bought their stuff either.
IMG_0280.png

Maybe I haven’t paid attention to sweats sizing but isn’t it weird the inseam is the same for all sizes? The “front” is longer which is the .. meat area ..pause

I’m 6’5 athletic build, I usually rock with an xlt sweats so I’m prob outta luck here. Might try some T’s though

Sorry fam I'm barely 6'0 so 32 inseam is all I've ever known. I never even looked at their size chart before.

There's probably way more people that are wide vs tall though so I could see why 32 typically works for them.

Bro I'm the worst at sizing questions. I would say closer to kith vs Nike (tech fleece).

Honestly I've always heard it's closer to John Elliot sizing, but I've never bought their stuff either.

Sorry fam I'm barely 6'0 so 32 inseam is all I've ever known. I never even looked at their size chart before.

There's probably way more people that are wide vs tall though so I could see why 32 typically works for them.
So they run a little big like Kith? I ask bc Kith 2 XXL works for me but but Nike XXL is too small. They only go to XXL so that's why I haven't ordered.

Feature has a 50% off sale going on right now. A few decent options. Code: FINALSALE. Been meaning to grab the hip hops the past couple of weeks. Hopefully the leather is decent.

Feature has a 50% off sale going on right now. A few decent options. Code: FINALSALE. Been meaning to grab the hip hops the past couple of weeks. Hopefully the leather is decent.

****! Got damn near every size in the Four Horsemen but my size.

Hate jewels but for $65 and this quality, had to get these and the yellow.

IMG_7334.jpeg

how do you feel about them now?

I passed for the same reason im not really big on the small jewel swoosh but nice come up

My pinks arrived a couple days ago I just havent gotten around to opening boxes. Might be the Barbie move though haha

how do you feel about them now?

I passed for the same reason im not really big on the small jewel swoosh but nice come up

My pinks arrived a couple days ago I just havent gotten around to opening boxes. Might be the Barbie move though haha

Love them, will buy the white/red and white/blue jewels when they go on clearance. Still prefer the regular swoosh but these ****in COTMs are so damn fly. Quality, material, comfort.

The materials are nice and soft like the other COTMs. There’s a slight sheen to the leather with I’m sure will dull with wear. I snagged a pair at an Orlando outlet while on vacation a couple weeks back for $52. Couldn’t leave my size 13 there lol
When you get a chance can you post in person pics? I hate those stick photos for all red some times cuz they’re slightly filtered

scooped hip hops for the 70ball. good looks family

Back
Top Bottom