OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Havent brought these out in a while

IMG_1012.jpeg

Even after the 50% off Oneness sale, they still had a bunch of sizes left, other colors and not in our size. But they still have a decent stock today

IDK if the production numbers are different now that Nike seen all of the COTMs go straight on sale basically or not. But UNDFTD, Sneakerpolitics, a couple sites have more than one size OOS at retail prices
Green gums on oneness? They still there? Can you drop the link cuz I can’t find them. I’ll just buy them at $150 if anyone can link me to a 12.5

Green gums on oneness? They still there? Can you drop the link cuz I can’t find them. I’ll just buy them at $150 if anyone can link me to a 12.5

No. Greens haven’t been on Oneness yet, at least I haven’t found them yet

I was referring to all of the other COTMs that have been on 40% and even 50% sales and they’re still not sold out yet

atxhitter03 atxhitter03 we need white gum as a COTM. Got green COTM in. Leather is super soft. Green is lighter than LBJ 4 horseman. Need a double.
20230803_131240.jpg
Bro you caught them at $90, thats an Auto DOUBLE on this color.
I learned that the hard way on the PINKS
And you got yours before me and I got them 2days before you I thinnk. My joints maybe here Saturday from SNKRS 160

Bro you caught them at $90, thats an Auto DOUBLE on this color.
I learned that the hard way on the PINKS

$90 was the double price on the pinks? I just got 2 for like $54 each 2 weeks ago. They're still around for less than $90 currently
They are $60.78 right now on Nike

I grabbed 1 Green at $90, once I find another sale for $85 or less, Ill be grabbing 2 more

Last edited:
$90 was the double price on the pinks? I just got 2 for like $54 each 2 weeks ago. They're still around for less than $90 currently

I grabbed 1 Green at $90, once I find another sale for $85 or less, Ill be grabbing 2 more
Good lord I didn't realize they were that low. They'll be $150+ within a year. I really should buy 30 pairs.

1691090069927.png

I thought about that as well, but IDK about these going up too much over retail. IF they do, itll be in like 10 years, i dont wanna store them for that long lol
Getting back to retail is a 250% ROI lol. $90 profit on a $60 investment. I'm not a reseller but occasionally it's dumb not to put knowledge to use. We know shoes, we should use it when we can. I've done it with am1 a few times over the year. Bought 15 pairs of a vast grey am1 at $68 a pop. Sold most of them now at $300+. I don't even feel bad about it either. Literally anyone can buy them for $60 right now.

Getting back to retail is a 250% ROI lol. $90 profit on a $60 investment. I'm not a reseller but occasionally it's dumb not to put knowledge to use. We know shoes, we should use it when we can. I've done it with am1 a few times over the year. Bought 15 pairs of a vast grey am1 at $68 a pop. Sold most of them now at $300+. I don't even feel bad about it either. Literally anyone can buy them for $60 right now.

Oh I dont disagree. But I havent paid much attention to AF1 releases outside of the COTM line

Last AF1 I know of that went to stupid prices was the linens (just to show how little I know). Maybe ill browse stockx prices and maybe ill buy quite a few more :wink:

NO they were $60.
Not doubling up at that Cheap price was a mistake that took a few weeks to correct.
First pair was $60 and upon seeing them I realized more than 1 should have been purchased.
Another 3-4 weeks went by before I could catch them again at a price low like $60.
I'll buy x2 at anything under 100 on the greens, and if it keeps getting cheaper I will keep adding.
x3 of the Pinks and those will all be worn within a year.

I think Im done on doubling... hard enough having the space to collect in the first place but Id rather have what I paid retail for my entire duplicates closet at this point.

GOAT got em for 133.

Once you add the shipping that's pretty much retail.

So weird that size isn't in stores.

Did the university golds sell out? Thought nike and a few other spots had full size runs?? Hope I didn’t miss out

Back
Top Bottom