OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got those GREENS in hand yesterday, definitely the sibling of the PINK COTM.
Can't mistake that toebox.
The green I like much more than even pics. Got quite a bit of Black in it.

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Release Date: 2023
Color: Cream II/Earth-Vintage Green-Sail-Gum Medium Brown
Mens: $135
Style Code: FQ8823-236

nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-8.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-2.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-5.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-1.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-4.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-7.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-3.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cream-earth-vintage-green-sail-fq8823-236-6.jpg

AF1s are one of the few models that I still cop doubles (or more) for classic colors because of how quickly they’re run to the ground. I picked up 7 pairs of white of whites when they hit $60 on NDC. My foot isn’t growing anymore so those pairs should last me a while. The only pain is how much space they take up.

COTM is the best thing to happen to the AF1 line in a long time, IMO. Great shape, decent materials, thicker ankle liners, and simple color ways. Not to mention they go on deep discount for the Heads :nthat: Have not paid $100 or more for any pair yet. Definitely need 1 or 2 more yellow and greens. Still need a couple others I missed

5879B502-74B0-4DD2-8E78-42F3DEAEB335.jpeg

That pic kinda confirms what I was thinking earlier when I got my greens in hand.

The gum is more yellow on the green pair. It looks bright in comparison to other gum soled color of the months.

I might actually like the shade of green on the Brons more than I do the COTMs. They are both good shoes but the slightly brighter yellow soles and the lighter shade of green makes me like em a little less.

In my personal opinion just based on colors:

Pinks > Reds >= Yellow > Green > Blue

I prefer the gums to every other COTM currently.

I would take another pair of white on whites for down the line. I haven't even started wearing those yet but I know that once I do they will be taking a pounding.

How do you find out what/when their sales are? I signed up for the newsletter and still don’t receive anything
Honestly fam I have no idea how I got on their list. This thread put me onto that site several years ago when they had a 50% off black Friday sale. Ive been getting their emails fairly regularly ever since.

Check this thread around 5:30pm CST. That's usually when we receive the email. If received one of us will usually post it in here.

Honestly fam I have no idea how I got on their list. This thread put me onto that site several years ago when they had a 50% off black Friday sale. Ive been getting their emails fairly regularly ever since.

Check this thread around 5:30pm CST. That's usually when we receive the email. If received one of us will usually post it in here.
Thanks fam! That’s good to know.. and this is usually Saturdays right?

Thanks.. that’s a price I can rock with…. Just need all
Red/white and green/gum COTMs for similar price

Wow this place is the best for real

Back
Top Bottom