OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1701039100148.png

Finally got these 2 off the list. Waiting for Chocolates to hit sale prices again

Anyone know of anyone who is selling a DS pair of Nike Air Force 1 Low 'Patta Asia Tour Bespoke' in a size 9 US? I have seen a pair on stockx but no way am I paying £2900+ GBP as I remember a pair being sold on IG for around $1300+ USD.

Scattered sizes for $50

$18 shipping for 1 pair is wild

These places sure know how to make up for the sale prices in raising the shipping lol

While shopping around Friday, I watched the price of shipping change once I used a coupon code. Can’t remember the shop and now that I’m thinking about it, I regret not screen recording it.

That made me not pull the trigger and I’m glad I didn’t, because I got them for $54 today. Shipping kills it, but I don’t think they can be had for cheaper. Someone’s gonna buy them before they hit $35

While shopping around Friday, I watched the price of shipping change once I used a coupon code. Can’t remember the shop and now that I’m thinking about it, I regret not screen recording it.

That made me not pull the trigger and I’m glad I didn’t, because I got them for $54 today. Shipping kills it, but I don’t think they can be had for cheaper. Someone’s gonna buy them before they hit $35
Anything below 80 is a steal IMO cuz all these shoes start off overpriced at $130-150 anyways. I just find it funny when shops try to make up the difference in the shipping price like we won’t notice

Had three pairs in my cart, $54 shipping. $28 per pair. I closed the window.
Bro this is exactly why I haven’t bought any thing from Oneness. I saw some slides on sale added 2 and 2 Nike 6pk socks total discounted price is 53 but shipping is 50. **** had me like wtf? :smh:

Bro this is exactly why I haven’t bought any thing from Oneness. I saw some slides on sale added 2 and 2 Nike 6pk socks total discounted price is 53 but shipping is 50. **** had me like wtf? :smh:

That was Unkwn, $18 a pair.

I bought three pairs from Oneness and shipping was like $20. Not great but no tax so whatever.

Wish I would’ve waited a little more.. I caught what I wanted when it was 50%.. could’ve saved another $30 but oh well lol

Yeah they did 60% off like four times already, way more than last year. Two of the three shoes I bought sold out at 50% so I’m cool.

Yeah they did 60% off like four times already, way more than last year. Two of the three shoes I bought sold out at 50% so I’m cool.
Yeah I ain’t really trippin… the first few times they did the 60 you had to catch it at the right time

This is how it was buying NOCTA from the OVO app, shipping is so overpriced because it's coming from Canada, and then I bought some stuff from END. and coming from UK shipping was again so expensive

• Wow
Reactions: Ube
I wish the Nocta jawns were included in the sale
Not many left but Depending on your size, politics has 25% on them rn. Just add to cart to see disco

Back
Top Bottom