OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Some good deals on AtmosUSA right now, with an extra 40% off a lot of stuff and good sizes available on quite a few COTM releases. Free shipping too

af.jpg

I really hope the COTM line doesn't go away, especially soon. But I also know how Nike is, and all things must come to an end.

Wish I had found more green/gum pairs in 10.5 on sale. I do not think they produced as many of those like the blue/red/yellow gum pairs

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Layers of Love”
Color: University Red/Burgundy Crush-Gym Red-Team Red-Pacific Moss
Style Code: FZ4033-657
Release Date: February 13, 2024
Price: $125
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-6.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Layers-of-Love-7.jpeg

I liked them until I saw the green on the back

I like where they were going, but the colors are wrong even without the green. It’s almost like they were making the best with what they’ve got.

My wife knits and she always takes a black and white shot of her yarn to make sure there’s enough contrast. Color really obscures that and makes you think there’s more difference than there is…

1701962595678.jpeg

I like where they were going, but the colors are wrong even without the green. It’s almost like they were making the best with what they’ve got.

My wife knits and she always takes a black and white shot of her yarn to make sure there’s enough contrast. Color really obscures that and makes you think there’s more difference than there is…

1701962595678.jpeg
what Air Force is this?

I really hope the COTM line doesn't go away, especially soon. But I also know how Nike is, and all things must come to an end.

Wish I had found more green/gum pairs in 10.5 on sale. I do not think they produced as many of those like the blue/red/yellow gum pairs
Still up on Woodstack for $99

1701962595678.jpeg
Dammit I was thinking that this was a legit color.😅

Yeah I saw that. The way its worded sounds to me like you buy a regular pair of AF1s and then they airbrush them for you.

Here is the post so others don’t have to go looking:
IMG_6202.png

Oh that sucks if that was the case. If they were to do random bespoke sessions throughout the year I would fly from the UK to NY to do a pair.

Back
Top Bottom