OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

All I'm asking for is all white with a gum sole. That's it. No designs, no color, just the white and a gum sole.

When in doubt, buy "black box" AF1s. The quality of the "grey boxes" is just disappointing, especially since I would buy most of these 'conservative' colorways. I guess it works out cuz I end up saving $$$$

i agree, with the exception of the all star forces that just dropped. got all 4 pairs n quality seemed to be quite exceptional for the $88 price tag and the grey box

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

All I'm asking for is all white High top with a gum sole. That's it. No designs, no color, just the white and a gum sole.

fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

When in doubt, buy "black box" AF1s. The quality of the "grey boxes" is just disappointing, especially since I would buy most of these 'conservative' colorways. I guess it works out cuz I end up saving $$$$
Just for the record "black box" AF1s are 'Premiums' and they cost about $30-$40 more than the "grey box" - Basic AF1s.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Just for the record "black box" AF1s are 'Premiums' and they cost about $30-$40 more than the "grey box" - Basic AF1s.
I think hes saying that over time, he gets more "wears" out of them, therefore they are a better deal to him,
and I agree (if we're talking leather toebox)
I mess with the grey boxes as long as the toebox isnt leather
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Just FYI the work boots are up on nikestore. Looks like FSR still available.

also, anyone in the boston area can cop these at concepts.

thanks for the heads up, too bad i dont want em for $175 tho ;\

if it was 125 or less then id be all over em

ST has them 3M HIGH ASG  FORCES for 90$.... I think they knocked 20 bucks off the og price they 1st listed them has.

again why doesnt bobbito have his only af1 come out every month i cant stand half the ones that come out now a days
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

again why doesnt bobbito have his only af1 come out every month i cant stand half the ones that come out now a days
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i agree (cept, his first two low's were duds in my eyes)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

All I'm asking for is all white with a gum sole. That's it. No designs, no color, just the white and a gum sole.

Amen brotha... Saw a holiday sample.. that is close... its all white, gum sole.................. perf swoosh 
Tho it might not be what you're looking for... its alot better than the last attempt... 
indifferent.gif

http://emiratesinstyle.files.wordpr...ir-force-1-07-white-white-gum-med-brown-1.jpg

the JD's white & gums kill everything ever made:.

anybody know when the lucky greens are gonna drop again?  Are they gonna be a general release? any  help will be appericated.

Just copped the Workboots for 143 off the bay. I think I got a good deal for such a quality sneaker. I kinda want one more. Reminds me of my bobbitos.

Back
Top Bottom