OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wow.. Air Force One's have got high as far as the price is concerned because I remember when They retailed for $75 for the Mids and 85 for the high tops... Why is that? 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Cant wait to pick up that GREY pair.

Sep 2 · Nike Air Force 1 Low Hiking Pack – October 2010

nike-air-force-1-low-hiking-holiday-2010.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-hiking-holiday-2010-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-hiking-holiday-2010-2-502x540.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-hiking-holiday-2010-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-hiking-holiday-2010-4-516x540.jpg
when do the black low's come out?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I need the bx joints and I'm good...G...set it up

i wish i could.....i need them now too they shipped them out from NT like 2 weeks ago cuz they had almost every pair since release in those we gotta get on out outlet game on those

Need me a new pair of forces but dont know what to cop
Not sure if this has been posted but there's some obsidian highs wit a white sole droppin in the near future
Think ima go back for some Barkley supreme his

i think these workboot joints aint that bad. kinda miss all the patent leather air 1s tho.

Just got in the DB(charity) air force ones and box price is $88 honestly the best things about the shoe are the laser design on the toe the ice bottom with the design under the shoe and the swoosh sign it has a gold fish scale patern/shine that's honestly quite clean that they shoulda expanded more on. Didn't take pics though my bad but honestly for that price and a good cause u can't beat that deal

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Just got in the DB(charity) air force ones and box price is $88 honestly the best things about the shoe are the laser design on the toe the ice bottom with the design under the shoe and the swoosh sign it has a gold fish scale patern/shine that's honestly quite clean that they shoulda expanded more on. Didn't take pics though my bad but honestly for that price and a good cause u can't beat that deal

yeah i got 2 pairs when they went on sale for like $40-50 i think on NDC, havent worn em yet but the quality is highly impressive

does anyone else feel that the black foamposite forces are going to sit for a little bit becuase of the flints and bin VII's?

Originally Posted by pay jape

does anyone else feel that the black foamposite forces are going to sit for a little bit becuase of the flints and bin VII's?
different demographics

goons are gonna cop em on da low so i wouldn't sleep on em too long.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by pay jape

different demographics

goons are gonna cop em on da low so i wouldn't sleep on em too long.

silvers still available for cheap...

word. finally picked up the blue tec tuffs. first time seing them in person today. i want the black ones now too. still have yet to see iguanas.

Back
Top Bottom