OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

SINCE NOBODYS POSTING ANY PICS OF HEAT LOL, ILL DROP SOMETHING......
GOT THESE FOR AN INCREDIBLE PRICE LAST YEAR!!! LOVE EM!!!

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

SINCE NOBODYS POSTING ANY PICS OF HEAT LOL, ILL DROP SOMETHING......
GOT THESE FOR AN INCREDIBLE PRICE LAST YEAR!!! LOVE EM!!!

Those were good but hands down the best forces of 2010 went to the black history month forces I hope Nike continues the tradition in 2011

@ LAUNCHPADMCQ
2010 BLACK HISTORYS WERE GREAT I AGREE, BUT NOT BEST OF 2010 IMO AND NOWHERE NEAR BETTER THAN THE PROBOWLS....

PLUS 2008'S WERE WAY BETTER IMO... TOO BAD THEY WERENT RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC..... GLAD I GOT MY PAIR LOL

BUT NONE THE LESS YEA THE 2010'S WERE STILL A GREAT SHOE FOR SURE!!

IM SURE THEYLL BE ANOTHER ONE THIS YEAR THEY DO THEM EVERY YEAR......

^^^^^man I wish I had another pair very good quality. This year will probably be good but next year will be the 30th anniversary so I think it will be better than than previous years, hopefully better than the 25th anniversary

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

^^^^^man I wish I had another pair very good quality. This year will probably be good but next year will be the 30th anniversary so I think it will be better than than previous years, hopefully better than the 25th anniversary
Lets just hope there aren't AF1 Supreme drops every week like '07.   
Love those BHMs.  2010>2008 imo when considering just the look of the shoe.  

And those pro bowls are just bananas. 
pimp.gif

Thanks DKB! I have someone offering them to me for $225. hmmmm I think I will pull the trigger!

Here is a pic of my pair. They are def worth it if you can grab them for 225. What size though?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Lets just hope there aren't AF1 Supreme drops every week like '07.   
QFE

Never even seen those melos before... pretty sweet shoe. 
They have a couple of Jones beach af1 on swoosh left... pretty tempted to pick up a pair.  

Jones beach or Mychael Thompsons? 

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Here is a pic of my pair. They are def worth it if you can grab them for 225. What size though?
This picture makes them look absolutely stunning.

The RR AF1 are def for Carmelo. They were given to him when he bought his first Rolls Royce. Also if you loo on the heel you will see the numbers 410, which is a area code in Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom