RICO7JT wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
IMG_4658.jpg

[/color]
these > than ^

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike
for the low...yes
exactly. bought them for dirt cheap. too bad the shop only got one pair in my size or i would have doubled up.
most of the dudes in here know nothing about the materials being used and the decline of the af1 from the 90's. 

most of the dudes in here know nothing about the materials being used and the decline of the af1 from the 90's.
its kinda easy to spot those individuals but on a whole most heads on here weren't rocking af1's nor cared about them back then hell not even now...
ohwell.gif
..but 

I-aint-even-mad.jpg

simple quality releases like the one you posted and the slew of gems that dropped last yr, will sit on shelves, go to outlets, and then i will swoop in for doubles
pimp.gif

^ the difference between crappy leather and quality leather is a different story now than wat it was back then back then they had no choice now the options are unlimited

i remember a pair of white on whites i copped in 2002 had the worst leather ever, thats when i first noticed and didnt cop any that released out here.

i copped alot of jd's cause of the quality materials they had, a couple of japan releases also.. i had a pair of grey mids, with orange accents. patent and full graun leather mix, those were sick

i just threw paint on almost all up's i copped to spice them up a little bit... like I told the homie from nort/recon "you can never go wrong with a pair of air force 1's" (was copping the tuxedo's)

Originally Posted by xilegacy

The 90s 70 dollar release had better quality than 2011 250 dollar release.
So sad, but true.

I love the colorway of the YOTR's, but they did not deserve a supreme price point.

ID's x10 > YOTR quality wise.

Only thing supreme about these honestly was the mid and outer sole.

^ Kinda came to the same realization myself. I'm just going to hit up mercer or ntny next month and order a pair of IDs instead of going after the YOTRs. 

most of the dudes in here know NOTHING about the materials being used and the decline of the af1 from the 90's. 

WOW. As they say in the General Forum "Shots are fired!!"  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

simple quality releases like the one you posted and the slew of gems that dropped last yr, will sit on shelves, go to outlets, and then i will swoop in for doubles
pimp.gif

didnt cop doubles but just copped those east clark kent highs knicks colorway for 50
pimp.gif
... good thing i waited because wasn't feeling retail price
laugh.gif

DAMN!!!!!!!.....MISEED OUT ON THE SNEAKERHEAD RELEASE FOR THE KOBES!!!!!!!.......ANY1 KNOW DEFINITELY WHAT KINDA RELEASE THE KOBE FORCES (BOTH THE LOWS AND FOAMPOSITE) GONNA BE???.......I BEEN HEARING DIFFERENT THINGS AND THE TYPE OF RELEASE.......BEING THAT THER ON THE NDC RELEASE LIST DOES THAT MEAN THEY WILL BE ONLINE FOR SALE????........THANKS

I know WEST is getting the Kobe & BHM Lows give them a call they'll do phone orders if they have left after opening on RD

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by xilegacy

The 90s 70 dollar release had better quality than 2011 250 dollar release.

HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD.
i wont go that far......some of da premiums were top notch....

but as far as da base model joints you are definitely right.

Back
Top Bottom