Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol my post refered to anyone asking if Jordan ever wore a fire red 1 '89. Of course he wore other cw but they were regular sig models or based off of. At least as long as ive watched him since he was a rookie if ur wondering.

bruh you think im telling you smh.... jk lol its the one in perimiter mall i was shocked about that.

LOL PERIMETER!! I'm too confused. I remember when i worked at the Apple Store in Perimeter and that Footlocker was seeing no business,

do u guys think the banned 1's that are dropping in dec are gonna be the same as the previous retro,thinking of dropping some serious loot for a pair & don't wanna feel stupid if it re releases exactly the same way.

do u guys think the banned 1's that are dropping in dec are gonna be the same as the previous retro,thinking of dropping some serious loot for a pair & don't wanna feel stupid if it re releases exactly the same way.

I mean, it more than likely will be Royals... except red. So no red X's or anything else that would differentiate the Banned release from a 2001 release of this colorway. If those little details mean something to you, then do what you have to.

The Banned 1's arent dropping in December. It's a regular Black/Red 1 Retro

Saw this on twitter. Would love for Nike to keep at it and release all of these.

still hoping they'll release the Chicagos in OG form, i mean the fire red Vs releases twice this year

DTLR is trolling, I've waited two months for them to drop the price down $10 to $99 on Clovers :smh:

still hoping they'll release the Chicagos in OG form, i mean the fire red Vs releases twice this year

What?

Two entirely different sneakers

^Bad comparison...but i wonder why the Chicago and the Carolina blue didnt get the OG treatment....

Could use more pics but they look legit to me. The sock liner is what im lookin for to compare to gm pairs ive seen. Seem hard to fake. how much if u dont mind?

Back
Top Bottom