• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Definitely Cop Those Lows Bruh :pimp:

Now Let's Get This Thread Back On Track.....

LETS DO IT!

BOOM

:nerd:

Last edited:
Lemme get in on this.. Lol

Real jelly of the frags though. Barely got one pair.

Smh.
Dope pics! Man i'm still waiting on my first pair of Royals to arrive ( still stuck in Chicago smh .) I would love to get another pair to keep on ice. So expensive atm though. Just gonna rock the ones that arrive and wait for them to re retro down the line. Can't wait til I eventually pick up a pair of frags, will be str8 
pimp.gif

Dope pics! Man i'm still waiting on my first pair of Royals to arrive ( still stuck in Chicago smh .) I would love to get another pair to keep on ice. So expensive atm though. Just gonna rock the ones that arrive and wait for them to re retro down the line. Can't wait til I eventually pick up a pair of frags, will be str8 :pimp:

Thanks.

The sad thing is I had more, but I helped out my friends and they wear em to death so I can't even be mad.

I want more frags but it doesn't look like it makes any sense at this point, price is wild.

Dude doesn't want to trade me for the Shadows now because he thinks B-grades are fakes
sick.gif

I guess I'll just keep the Shadows. I probably wouldn't wear the 9s too often any way.
Jordan 1 Shadows > MB 9s

He did you a favour by not accepting the trade

Wouldn't mind some NY 1s for retail. They grew on me, but I'm in Australia sooooooo I better keep dreaming [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Jordan 1 Shadows > MB 9s

He did you a favour by not accepting the trade
I feel you. I just haven't pulled out my back up pair of Shadows since I sold the pair I bought for retail. I already have the '09s in my rotation so I figured I'd try to trade them for a little variety. The MB9s are going for $500+ right now so I felt like it was a pretty fair trade.

So now that we know what every one has who's gonna oop me some *worn* royals?

I'm saying worn to not pay a car note :smile:

Back
Top Bottom