Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Anyone looking for Vegas 1s, I did this back when the Clovers came out. These laces give a nice subtle look.
smart man.
happy.gif

Copped some GM Royals for 225 shipped off of eBay. Figured why not and see the difference. Really astounded how these look and feel so authentic and genuine. Material to me is on point, just poorly constructed in some areas. Literally some parts of these royals are better and leather is even softer than my authentic shadow greys. Can take pics if y'all want

I went to the villa refresh, it was a joke. Outside of the royals they didn't have anything close to full size run of most of the jordan brand shoes they were restocking.

guess i wasnt the only one who realized the picture. cant imagine players not getting redo's.

Sneakerpost.com still has a near fsr for 130 shipped. Why anyone who wants these would by elsewhere (minus a discount of course) is beyond me.

My boy found these in a store wondering if they are true 1s or are the phats or something .. thoughts?

Last edited:
I had a bunch of gm royal auctions in my watch list all end in the 350 range with shipping. every pic was obvious as well. real shame people are paying that for em.

Out of the ones I own (hawks, black toe, shadows & celtics) all of them but celtics have been pretty much the same far as toe box leather softness. I'm assuming royals would be no different and would image

Camping for the hawks cw...ain't nobody out here. Let them sleep :smile:

Camping for them? What time did you line up?lmao, there is a FSR on every website sitting. These are gonna go on sale for $100 and sit then too, eventually they will hit outlets for $30.

Thank god these are sitting, maybe it will prevent Jordan Brand from releasing this trash. These could have been so much sicker, HUGE disappointment.

I went to the villa refresh, it was a joke. Outside of the royals they didn't have anything close to full size run of most of the jordan brand shoes they were restocking.

The had a FSR of Royals?

My boy found these in a store wondering if they are true 1s or are the phats or something .. thoughts?

It's the blue pair from the "Colors Pack" that released August 2011. Current market value is around $100.

Other dude was thinking about the "Do The Right Thing Pack" from 2009 and that was a red and sea green pair.

I'm surprised you don't remember them.

Last edited:
Question: What are the average resale price on DS Royals? Been looking to get a pair but my local consignment shop has them for 500 bucks. Thanks for the replies in advance!

Question: What are the average resale price on DS Royals? Been looking to get a pair but my local consignment shop has them for 500 bucks. Thanks for the replies in advance!
$350-$500
I would pay 30 for those tongues and extra laces.
yup. donor for a nice black toe MJ PE. like what air thompsons's been doing

or for the dmp bulls if you miss out this year

the tongue & extra red laces of the hawks will be sought after
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom