Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if they're releasing shoes that came out only 2+ years ago, I think we deserve Black toes with black NA tongue. 

Who gives a smack about value.

This is all this thread speaks of.

What happen to collecting for the sake of collecting?

Everyone is looking to make a profit and in turn you actually miss out on appreciating the shoe. Forget the market value and enjoy the kicks, whatever they are.
This is why I rarely come in this thread anymore... 

Buy what you like and move on.... 

@exo1127 Black toe's look so good with the black tongue.
smokin.gif

Repped.
Thanks brutha.

Quick PS of my pic I posted a couple pages back. Couldn't get the right green and didn't feel like cleanin up the red but yall get the idea 
laugh.gif
 Insta cop!

I do this with my boys all the time

Now a days the people you hook up/oop make a profit off the good deed

I've hooked up so many nters and can count on one hand how many times I've been personally looked out for

I've seen the worse cases on this site

Sneaker games all messed up and has been for a while now

Time to adapt

Sadly, This Is One Of The Few People Here I Can Count On Holding It Down When Pinch Comes To Shove :smh: ......... Even Tho He's Got Me With A Carrot And A Stick Over These Frags >:

I Don't Even Know Him Personally Like That, But We've Developed A Mutually Beneficial Relationship Built Around Trust, Respect And MOST Importantly A True Love For These Sneakers :nthat:

Everyone's In This Hobby For Self These Days And The Sense Of Family/Community Has Definitely Changed.

Scored some DMP Bred 1's for $200. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Really its the most I am really to spend for 1's.... Not willing to fork up $450 + on some 2013's.

Sadly, This Is One Of The Few People Here I Can Count On Holding It Down When Pinch Comes To Shove :smh: ......... Even Tho He's Got Me With A Carrot And A Stick Over These Frags >:

I Don't Even Know Him Personally Like That, But We've Developed A Mutually Beneficial Relationship Built Around Trust, Respect And MOST Importantly A True Love For These Sneakers :nthat:

Everyone's In This Hobby For Self These Days And The Sense Of Family/Community Has Definitely Changed.

Exactly! And that's what drives people who usually help away. I've shared links/info in some threads and if I get 1 rep or thanks it's monumental. It is what it is but then when you keep info in your circle only people act like you're part of the problem smh

thx, i would have completed the big 3 this weekend w/ Royals DS but my boys cousin backed out at the last second(550 for a DS pair) my hunt continues :smh:

$550 for DS Royal's would of been nice. Still searching for a size 10. Two out of three ain't bad tho. :smokin

Last edited:
550 for royals.. i paid that 6 months ago and i thought it was a good price.. practically a steal now lol

Back
Top Bottom