• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I
:rofl:

"7" is the indicator of yellow

00 is all black usually, but I believe these are the UNCs. There hasnt been consistency, because Royals were 085, and they shouldve been 006.

i said that too but he made it seem like this is something new that just popped up cuz UNC's are the holiday 1

00 is all black usually, but I believe these are the UNCs. There hasnt been consistency, because Royals were 085, and they shouldve been 006.

UNC color code is 117

plot thickens

1 "Collection" came up big this month, all three pairs came at about the same time . Kind of hurt my wallet , but I'm content for awhile atleast. On to the chicagos. My first pair of ones was the last B/W retro and I been trying to go hard on ones ever since [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

Why should Royals have been 006... is that the 1985 color code? I think the 2001 color code 041.

Also, has anyone ever seen two different color codes for the same colorway under the same style code? Some are starting rumors that these may be Royals, but Royals seem to already have a dedicated number for this style. I find it unlikely that they would use a different color code for the same colorway.

Would you advise saving up for them or just to get breds ?
?

Well banned go for a couple hundred more than breds, so it boils down to is the better leather and the few gimmicks attached to it worth the extra couple hundred. If it was me, I would just get breds and save the extra couple hundred for something else

Would you advise saving up for them or just to get breds ?
?
weren't you the one who said Breds are overhyped? I suggest you just get the regular breds if you just want breds, unless banneds mean something to you. Banneds are going for 4 digits. 

Last edited:
Well banned go for a couple hundred more than breds, so it boils down to is the better leather and the few gimmicks attached to it worth the extra couple hundred. If it was me, I would just get breds and save the extra couple hundred for something else
I c u

1 "Collection" came up big this month, all three pairs came at about the same time . Kind of hurt my wallet , but I'm content for awhile atleast. On to the chicagos. My first pair of ones was the last B/W retro and I been trying to go hard on ones ever since [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

dope...1+

Anybody know what's going on around Lexington and east 30th street? Buuddy sent me a photo of kids in jays camping for something...

Back
Top Bottom