Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whoever buys those better go with shipping; the man has a song called "Naked" and he wasn't being metaphorical about it :lol:

Maybe he'll even throw this in:

Marques-Houston-Rubber.jpeg

Looking like a big *** deflated kiddie pool

Last edited:
In the title he has "celebrity owned" as if someone would want to buy them more because of his D-list status haha

It's interesting that all of us 30+ guys here think the same way. I have so many Jordans in my closet but I rarely wear any other than my 1s and sometimes 3s.

i am in the 30+ club also and i predominantly wear 1s 
Pretty much. Outside of XIs, there aren't many Js I find appealing these days. 

I'll probably begin selling off most of my other pairs, and just stick with 1s, XIs, and a select few other models. 

i believe that's the right path to go

i sold a lot of my other stuff too, lol
I see all these new retro plus models and SMH. 

I look at my other pairs, like my Toro IVs, and ask myself: How often will I be wearing these?

When I look at my 1s and XIs, it's a different story. 

I have so much heat these little kids wish they had. But, to me, they are no very, "eh." 

Time to sell about twenty-thirty pairs off. 

32 here wear mostly ones but sprinkle in some black cement 3 white cement 4 and a couple of 11s space jams and Concords classics mostly

Two years short of the 30+ club, but 65% I wear 1s, then trainers, and then 3/4 once in a while 5/6. Got rid of anything above 6 a few months ago.

Great minds think alike.

Welp I'm only 23 [emoji]128520[/emoji] longways to goooo from most of the OG NTer's on here but same I don't really get attached to the newer color ways of most of these Jordans feel they should push them more towards the GS audience & bring the OG styles for the veteran crowd. Jordan 1s are simple and perfect for any occasion. Probably passing on most of the years releases to add more to the 1s collection.

Last edited:
33 here. I mostly wear 11's, but I rock 1's once and a while because they mean more to me than 11's, so I rather not destroy them more than my 11's...if that makes any sense[emoji]128077[/emoji]

In my 20s I fell into the trap of buying all the OG colorway retros of the shoes I couldn't have as a kid/teenager.
Now when I think about wearing most of them, they just don't go with the way I dress or look way too bulky.
But it's hard for me to get rid of them because the nostalgia factor is hard to get over.

Back
Top Bottom