Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yea there's like one small heal crease but but literally was 5 mins buddy tryna to pull a fast one like straight up like they were really worn I'm not going that's why I went into detail lol

The lack of info and the thought of it being a regional/overseas only release caused plenty of people to over pay for that KO Pack at the time.

The lack of info and the thought of it being a regional/overseas only release caused plenty of people to over pay for that KO Pack at the time.

thats why you dont buy into the hype until its your last resort. i understand paying resell and what not a few months after a release, but right after is just dumb to me.

look at the chi's for example. ndc is still gonna release these, but people freaking out and paying $700. if you have the money and dont wanna wait just to strike out, then by all means go for it. personally, if i didnt have a pair, i would wait until all opportunities at retail are gone, before i shell out that kind of money.

Last edited:
Yall funny :lol: I swear I ain't Rock these just tried on to make sure they fit cuz u know 11s run tight and put back in box sum how they got slight heal crease I got pics to back up my story lol sorry for derail

At 1st I jus said tried Cg 11 on then he asked would I do straight up so I had to make sure fam saw the same pics I sent and go into detail for fam lol

Haha, here you go guys. Don't want to derail the thread too much, but here are some pics. They're customs I made out of the 2013 '88s. I've worn the "Katrina's" a bunch of the times, the other pair is still DS:

You are a genius. That custom pair is A1

thats why you dont buy into the hype until its your last resort. i understand paying resell and what not a few months after a release, but right after is just dumb to me.

look at the chi's for example. ndc is still gonna release these, but people freaking out and paying $700. if you have the money and dont wanna wait just to strike out, then by all means go for it. personally, if i didnt have a pair, i would wait until all opportunities at retail are gone, before i shell out that kind of money.

All opportunities for retail were done at the time, majority of that pack released overseas, not too many local store had pairs outside of a few areas. HoH had about 10 physical locations across the country with a FSR or two on RD.

I don't even remember them being on NDC or any of the other major US sites (correct me if I'm wrong).

Then BOOM out of nowhere outlets start poppin' up with pairs left and right, resell prices take a dramatic drop.

Overall, that was just a strange release, if you overpaid on this one and really wanted them I don't blame you for shelling out the extra cash.

Last edited:
if i was really balling i would have bought another pair of Chicago's just to take off the tongues and put them on my black and white pair just for the extra comfort.

Naw nothin crazy jus put them on and took a cpl steps and it's was really only one shoe that creased maybe I was to aggressive putting my foot in Idk lol

Naw nothin crazy jus put them on and took a cpl steps and it's was really only one shoe that creased maybe I was to aggressive putting my foot in Idk lol

They look good other than that.. And that ain't really that bad. You should go after them.. Cool greys dope

Back
Top Bottom