Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I am so happy to cop the Jordan 1.5 Chicago for below retail after missing out on them online in the USA and EU. The Jordan 1.5 Chicago and Jordan 1 Chicago are my favourite releases of the year. I like that JB went into the archieve and released a unreleased sample shoe. Below are pics of the Jordan 1 AJKO, Jordan 1 chicago 2013, Jordan 1 Chicago 2015 and the Jordan 1.5 Chicago.

Last edited:
dnero1 dnero1 yea, really comfortable. I still remember the summer i spent tracking my first pair down i wore them all the time. So many good memories with them it took me for ever to track these two down. 8)

i dont see it on there
eyes.gif
It's a speculated release so we're not sure if they will release or not.  It wouldn't hurt to keep the app updated until more information comes out.

Last edited:
I regret selling my Melo 1s...& I'm waiting on somebody to put up Shattereds in my size for around $260 again.

LOL, sounds like city or traffic driving to me. I love manual transmissions but living in the NYC area that ish gets old quick.

I sold 3 pairs for 220.  In big cities like Vegas i commonly see sub-300 prices on backboards. I also ended up with 6 pairs due to f23 so maybe I'm the minority.

Taking your shoes off driving to not mess up the heel, that sounds like something a female would do.  Anyways I could understand though.

Ive been shifting with js on ... so creases are the bottom of my concerns.... i ll stuff em after wearing em.... so far m satisfied

My issue is just the heel wear that occurs switching between gas and break. My right shoe always end up with more wear on the heel overtime.

Guys who say it's a female thing must not drive sticks. It literally make the back of the sole look soiled

Back
Top Bottom