Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
flatfoot718 flatfoot718
:pimp: dope rotation fam

My only rotation for the weekend are Banneds, FF1's, and White LM's.

Banneds today again. 103°f outside and no F's given :wink:

est02f.jpg

1okv2e.jpg

Banneds lookin good.. Get some gas fam!

Last edited:
....and then cry and beg for someone to hook you up with another pair of chi's because the tread on your pair is uneven.

All of my shoes right heel have that black smudge.

#Teamautomatic

When are the reverse Shadows coming out, or was that just a rumor?

Taking your shoes off driving to not mess up the heel, that sounds like something a female would do.  Anyways I could understand though.
come on Sak do yo even car bro? not just the heel but one shoe looks more worn than the other with the creasing b. I'm all for wearing your kicks but it can be annoying

Yeah I notice my right shoe always gets a little more creased than my left . Driving and screws in my foot are the culprits for sure

Sak, do you even have a car bro?

come on Sak do yo even car bro? not just the heel but one shoe looks more worn than the other with the creasing b. I'm all for wearing your kicks but it can be annoying
Don't really need one since I drive my grandma car but I might get my own soon.  At USC you have to pay at least $300 to use the parking garage and you would still have to walk to classes anyways. Walk in 1s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paying $300 for a car garage space then walk in 1s.
Did you just admit that your a female..lmao
Drive an automatic and don't have your seat so close to the wheel and not I'm not a female.

Back
Top Bottom