Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
oh my god ....my pants...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my sz & ds i need a quick $1400

Go to quickloans (?) and make it happen. just take a recent check stub so you can get approve.. and boom theyre yours...

id never pay that much for something i wear on my feet.. might have to kick some fool in the head you never know

oh my god ....my pants...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my sz & ds i need a quick $1400

Go to quickloans (?) and make it happen. just take a recent check stub so you can get approve.. and boom theyre yours...

so many recent releases id give up to own these 2 .... would i be ok dropping $700 per & instantly wearing them like i wear my 13's hell no , but i cant front like im not tempted to grab at least one of em

Wtf was i thinking back then. I graduated high school in 93 and never gave those a thought when they dropped. What a sleeper.

Wtf was i thinking back then. I graduated high school in 93 and never gave those a thought when they dropped. What a sleeper.

Yeah I feel the same way, but it was different back then no one wanted the old Jordan's it was all about them new Jordan's.
Like they say "if I only knew then what I know now"

Yeah I feel the same way, but it was different back then no one wanted the old Jordan's it was all about them new Jordan's.
Like they say "if I only knew then what I know now"
:lol: looking at my old original playoff 8 box full of junk. But no 94 jordan 1 box. Ugh

Shout out to @ColdCity and JFD for coming through.

I am now able to watch my favorite television show in peace...

Did anyone go .5 size down on any OG 1's this year? How did you like the fit?

Last edited:
No bueno man.  Personally, half up is all good but half down and the shoe is just so damn uncomfortable and tight.

I usually wear a 10 in 1's but half of my shoes are a 9.5 and the other are a 10. My royals and shadows are 10, my blk/red are a 9.5. Tried all 3 on for the first time yesterday and the difference wasn't too noticeable

Back
Top Bottom