• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Will i take another around 1/2 price yeah

Deserves a $70 price
roll.gif
tag ur nuts....THEE best 1 drop last yr right after the NA trio(blk/red,shadow,blk toe) imo
$70 is how much I'm willing to pay. At $100, it's only $15 off from retail.  Not worth the effort. I could easily get it on release day with Cashback which is nearly the same with $99.  When I go for outlet, I go for deal, not for $15 off.  Vegas 1s is worth $100 imo
wink.gif
 (much much better design and quality).
Deserves? This was one of the top 4-5 pickups of the 20 or so J's I bought last year. $100 for this quality on a Jordan retro is a steal
No. $79 for VEGAS 1s is a steal.  Read my responses above.  At $100, I rather drop extra $40 to get BRed, Shadow or BlkToe (which I did).

Last edited:
Will i take another around 1/2 price yeah

Deserves a $70 price :rofl: tag ur nuts....THEE best 1 drop last yr right after the NA trio(blk/red,shadow,blk toe) imo
$70 is how much I'm willing to pay. At $100, it's only $15 off from retail.  Not worth the effort. I could easily get it on release day with Cashback which is nearly the same with $99.  When I go for outlet, I go for deal, not for $15 off.  Vegas 1s is worth $100 imo :wink:  (much much better design and quality).
Deserves? This was one of the top 4-5 pickups of the 20 or so J's I bought last year. $100 for this quality on a Jordan retro is a steal
No. $79 for VEGAS 1s is a steal.  Read my responses above.  At $100, I rather drop extra $40 to get BRed, Shadow or BlkToe (which I did).
Keep living in 2001 brah! Call me worth whatever you want, but the materials on these and the Vegas colorway are top notch and better than the materials on any of those $140 OG 1's that you couldn't even find for retail unless you lucked out. I'm a 10.5/11 and I'd never see these hit $70 at any outlet before they're gone because they aren't a $70 shoe and are quality materials, not to mention comfortable.

Keep living in 2001 brah! Call me worth whatever you want, but the materials on these and the Vegas colorway are top notch and better than the materials on any of those $140 OG 1's that you couldn't even find for retail unless you lucked out. I'm a 10.5/11 and I'd never see these hit $70 at any outlet before they're gone because they aren't a $70 shoe and are quality materials, not to mention comfortable.
You may have not read my responses above entirely.  I could get this around $99 on release day.  If you do your homework, you should get your shoe at retail for other OG retro. Outlet is for steal, not for same price of retail. You're blessing to have 10.5/11, try to for size 8 one time... you will want to quit Nike instantly. And yes we're from the same city.

Last edited:
never understood why no1 puts red laces on the breds , imo they look better with the red ones but ppl are too used seeing them with black laces 

What do you guys think new pick up of last month sleeper lace swap opinions?

lol, i copped off nike last night cuz of the pics...lik damn near all the colors look amazing except for the the stock laces they jus look alright. now the red and white laces, did u grab them off of other retro 1 hi's?

Red laces trash b. IDC if MJ wore his with red laces. Them joints staying in the lace baggie forever

ehhhh I kinda want to start looking for some royals now. 
mean.gif

And maybe its bc ive worn/beat them already, but I kinda dig the shadows over the blk/reds.

That'll probably change whenever I get a chance to wear sneakers again

^^ Receipts mean absolutely nothing. 

Have him send you the proper pics of the toe box and all the other telltale signs

^ask for more pics, from every part and as detailed as possible. Better safe than sorry.

Wear your kicks boys. Royals already got heel drag and creasing

I'll make royals my beaters, if I had one.

It really is amusing that majority of threads about jordan 1's have people debating on which lace is better on a certain pair.

Back
Top Bottom