Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 i believe there are some 11s on ebay for just over $100, might want to look into that if you absolutely need them. If you PM me and i come across a pair i can shoot you the link. Let me know.

Got breds in from my good homie the other day so I took a IG pic of my favorite breds. Will post a full 1 collection pic this weekend.

Last edited:
Received these yesterday. Shoutout to jmsneakers jmsneakers
LL

what did JM charge on those? :nerd: my 1st set is yellowed & i want another

those are nice good pickup! i want the purple metallics bad!

& strangly enough the same shoe different color these still look pristine .... no clue why one yellowed & the other didnt

also glad i wasnt caught up in the "the lakers straps are just as good as the purp metallics" hype cuz thats a damn lie ...got both :pimp:

My brother's pair of white/red metallics are yellowing at the midsole too but they age pretty gracefully. Clean shoe!

I wish jmsneakers jmsneakers didn't sell out of my size of shadows. They had a full sz run for a good price about 3 weeks...before all the black/red 1 cry babies got a hold of em :frown:

coldcity coldcity - $120 on JM .. of course they have your size as well ... same thing happened to mine, turned yellow now I'm out here on the hunt. Might just go with the 11.5 and call it a day.

Got breds in from my good homie the other day so I took a IG pic of my favorite breds. Will post a full 1 collection pic this weekend.

Im not the one to usually argue terminology, but people need to really stop calling the Blk Cement 3's & 4's B/reds.

B/Reds= blk/red sneakers, SOMETIMES with a hint of white.

mad nice 1s collection! do it big or go home lol i think im up to 9 pairs or 1s, funny for me to think about it because before around 2006 i neer at any point owned more than like 2-3 pairs of shoes at a time and now its out of hand but im glad i have what i have and each pair takes me back and i love it and its awesome as they are investments and dont lose value unless u turn them into beaters

pimp.gif

bhm/royal/db/ruffn tuff/12' gucci/celtics/dave whites/olympic/white cement iv x 1/laneys/knicks/max orange/blk/red mid?/blk/red OG/bmp blk toe/gucci/blk toe Og
you got em all but i didnt throw in the olnl pack in there. its just the chicago highs not bmp but you know your stuff! Boss haha

Im not the one to usually argue terminology, but people need to really stop calling the Blk Cement 3's & 4's B/reds.

THIS!

I never understood why people called the black/cement IV's the Bred IV's :x

My brother's pair of white/red metallics are yellowing at the midsole too but they age pretty gracefully. Clean shoe!

I wish @jmsneakers didn't sell out of my size of shadows. They had a full sz run for a good price about 3 weeks...before all the black/red 1 cry babies got a hold of em
frown.gif
Yes we are sold out now. Sorry for that.

:pimp:

bhm/royal/db/ruffn tuff/12' gucci/celtics/dave whites/olympic/white cement iv x 1/laneys/knicks/max orange/blk/red mid?/blk/red OG/bmp blk toe/gucci/blk toe Og
you got em all but i didnt throw in the olnl pack in there. its just the chicago highs not bmp but you know your stuff! Boss haha

i knew i had at least one wrong :lol:

Last edited:

THIS!

I never understood why people called the black/cement IV's the Bred IV's :x

These youngsters are straight lazy! Any hint of a black and red shoe is called, you guessed it. The only bread in my vocabulary is the one you eat. Call me ol school.

egypt1337 egypt1337 nice shot!

Nice pick up @ROBPZEE612! Those look much cleaner than mine. I need some better storing techniques I guess.

Sick collection of 1's as always egypt1337 egypt1337 . Was glad to see you were able to pick up the Ruff's in 2013, real nice shoe.

I'm guessing we should be getting BHM and YOTH 1 release dates here shortly. BHM RD last year was known right around the end of Dec. Pretty sure the 1's and Melo's aren't a pack again this year from the packaging I saw. Hope they aren't for anyone after just the 1's tho.

Last edited:
Nice pick up @ROBPZEE612! Those look much cleaner than mine. I need some better storing techniques I guess.

Sick collection of 1's as always @Egypt1337. Was glad to see you were able to pick up the Ruff's in 2013, real nice shoe.

I'm guessing we should be getting BHM and YOTH 1 release dates here shortly. BHM RD last year was known right around the end of Dec. Pretty sure the 1's and Melo's aren't a pack again this year from the packaging I saw. Hope they aren't for anyone after just the 1's tho.
The confirmed date I heard was January 18th for the YOTH 1s

Only Jordan 1s left worth picking up imo are a proper NA Chicagos, Lakers, UNC, Neutral Greys, wht/navy, or blk/wht. Other then that JB gotta be on being there A game to make me pull out my wallet, cuz these colors aint doing it for me. Thankfully they took step in the right direction, however because it could've gotten much uglier for the 1's... They were sinking toward the deep in 08 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom