Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
all these years ive been cutting my extra lace bags off.  Is there a way to remove the lace bags without cutting lol? I just looked closely and it looks like it can be snapped on and off

all these years ive been cutting my extra lace bags off.  Is there a way to remove the lace bags without cutting lol? I just looked closely and it looks like it can be snapped on and off

Just pull away those little Tabasco the side and it should pull away no need to cut it ...its not that hard

I just hold back one of the sharp things with my finger nail and pull it apart. I used to cut it too lol.

i still want the bred ajkos to release...
eyes.gif
Minus the Mold

The salt continues to pour every time I see another man shoot up his Royals alongside his collection........... *sighs*
How I feel til I know it's better options. Grab a pair of lows if you can. They ain't sh t but will do for the in between days when you don't wear your bred lows.

Back
Top Bottom