Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
babyjs23 babyjs23 These are the type of post you need to be quoting with all that "mods cracking down" info, not my playful jokes :lol:
I meant no disrespect when I posted that. I knew you were joking, but I was only looking out for ya fam :wink:

Some admins/mods may not have known it was all in good fun. My apologies.

I didn't call you a snitch fam :lol: .. just giving you a hard time, I know you was just looking out :nthat:

@babyJs23 These are the type of post you need to be quoting with all that "mods cracking down" info, not my playful jokes
laugh.gif
My b. not saying i have anything for sale, just asking for some assistance is all and that it won't be for nothing.

He's not wrong. Before this recent retro they were known as both Sport and September with the majority calling them September

@hhelman7 Here is the link that @bballermarkie mentioned I posted to the admins post about asking for assistance.
http://niketalk.com/t/638885/guys-please-read#post_24489589

Not snitching by-the-way. Just trying to help members know the rules so they can remain active members here on NT [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
thanks for posting it so i don't have to go searching. i'm merely asking if anyone will be there, if so, can they assist me, and furthermore, that it will be appreciated in one way or another. anything further than that will be sorted off the thread through PMs. i figure asking if someone will be there on it's own is very open-ended.

Last edited:
[@=/u/163525/hhelman7]@hhelman7[/@] Here is the link that [@=/u/48405/bballermarkie]@bballermarkie[/@] mentioned I posted to the admins post about asking for assistance.
http://niketalk.com/t/638885/guys-please-read#post_24489589

Not snitching by-the-way. Just trying to help members know the rules so they can remain active members here on NT [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

thanks for posting it so i don't have to go searching. i'm merely asking if anyone will be there, if so, can they assist me, and furthermore, that it will be appreciated in one way or another. anything further than that will be sorted off the thread through PMs. i figure asking if someone will be there on it's own is very open-ended.

Yeah I see what you're saying but the mods aren't trying to hear NONE of that anymore unfortunately.

Comes from a guy who thinks its a must buy shoe cuz jordan wore it in a photo shoot aka black toes..
The Black Toe 1s are significant because of it's legacy being one of the OG colorways of the Air Jordan 1 line and this is the shoe next to the Chicagos and Black and Reds that Jordan was seen wearing in pictures and on the Jumpman picture and tag on the original OG Jordan 1s.  This is my opinion, others may have a different reason.

The LA 1s look nice but this is just me I feel like if I don't have ties to the city that they were made for I have no reason to secure them.

Back
Top Bottom