• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What up #AJ1Fam

Stopping by to give a HUGEEEEE shoutout to babyjs23 babyjs23 for hooking me up with a fam price for these Chi 1's... they were half size too big so after 1-2 weeks I was able to pass by SoleSupremacy and get a size swap for my size 8....

Obviously these went straight to feet for my NYC trip and I matched them up with the proper laces from fellow NT'er @exo1127 that make them "pop like the finest champagne" :rofl: but srs go check his site out def worthy. I paid for two and homie was kind enough to ship an extra set can't beat it :smokin

Thanks to both of you :nthat:

And the bonus pic (right shoe wasn't laced yet)

Last edited:
Size 10 ds. Had em listed for 1k but I just wanted to dish em and took 800. It was 1 of 5 so not desperate. Another is gonna go soon. Plan to stick with a rock and 2 to stock lol.
Thanks.

I'm in the same boat except it's an 11.5 and I'm down to 4.

I've sold pairs for $850-900 before but can't seem to move my current pair.

Perhaps there are a large number of people who think these are getting remastered. I beg to differ.

Where did you list?

What up #AJ1Fam

Stopping by to give a HUGEEEEE shoutout to babyjs23 babyjs23 for hooking me up with a fam price for these Chi 1's... they were half size too big so after 1-2 weeks I was able to pass by SoleSupremacy and get a size swap for my size 8....

Obviously these went straight to feet for my NYC trip and I matched them up with the proper laces from fellow NT'er @exo1127 that make them "pop like the finest champagne" :rofl: but srs go check his site out def worthy. I paid for two and homie was kind enough to ship an extra set can't beat it :smokin

Thanks to both of you :nthat:

And the bonus pic (right shoe wasn't laced yet)

That's dope are you at sj airport?

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat except it's an 11.5 and I'm down to 4.

I've sold pairs for $850-900 before but can't seem to move my current pair.

Perhaps there are a large number of people who think these are getting remastered. I beg to differ.

Where did you list?
Can't blame people for thinking with the remastered Bred 1s coming 2016, Royals may follow as well and rather avoid paying resell?  

I'm one of them.. stopped looking for  2013 bred and royals.  Can't see myself paying those crazy prices for just a shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom