• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok, now my 2nd question for you guys w/ Pairs of PSLA 1's

WHAT ARE THE YELLOW STAINS?????? :lol:

Is it Mildew????

Is it just from the Paper in the box rubbing on the White Shoe?

What IS IT????????

Its excess glue

Mine came off with a wet paper towel. Wasn't a huge deal either way

Straight to feeeeet!reps to you mark! I might rock mine in the new years. New kicks worn in the new year might bring me goodluck lol

There's a reason why there's no thread or discussion on those 1's. If you like them, cop them, but I doubt many will encourage you...

There's a reason why there's no thread or discussion on those 1's. If you like them, cop them, but I doubt many will encourage you...
Not looking for any encouragement. I just looked at them and went hmmm then in a
grin.gif
 face. Was looking to see what others thought. Now I know.

I actually don't think they look too bad, would maybe buy if the swoosh was a blue or gold leather. 

cheanko cheanko yeah man I gotta make sure to wash of the bottoms though. Lotta salt on the roads out here.

I actually like the Noveaus. Black heel means possibility for this guy

Ok finally got home and here are some defects from my pair. Too lazy to go back and ask for another pair. These are gonna be worn so flaws are going to be inevitable.

I will probably cop these, the milita green Nouveau's and the black elephant print 1's on discount.

Last edited:
Gotta again thank @casper90403 for this oop. These joints are FIRE.

There were a couple dirt spots that came with but they came off-also a glue spot but none of that yellow crap. Great shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom