Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So there's really no one with a just don pair of ones? I want to see good pictures of them I acquired a taste for them not to long ago but I'm not ready to spend 1000+ Yet lol. Probably won't be ready any time soon ether

XQs arent my style, weird colors and all kinds of designs that try to hard at making a clean old school look be new and weird plus that price is crazy and those black/golds are insanity priced right now and forever, for that price id rather get a good conditioned pair of OGs, no knock on those who love them just my 2 pennies

XQs arent my style, weird colors and all kinds of designs that try to hard at making a clean old school look be new and weird plus that price is crazy and those black/golds are insanity priced right now and forever, for that price id rather get a good conditioned pair of OGs, no knock on those who love them just my 2 pennies

Eh... To each his own. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yep ...funny cuz id take the XQ's wayyy before the blk/golds

So there's really no one with a just don pair of ones? I want to see good pictures of them I acquired a taste for them not to long ago but I'm not ready to spend 1000+ Yet lol. Probably won't be ready any time soon ether

saw them in person & they are dope but like you said 1k is outta hand & it aint happening

what are these just don 1s? any pics?

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/02/22/just-don-x-jordan-brand-just-jordan-bhm-air-jordan-1-snapback/

just-don-x-jordan-brand-just-jordan-bhm-air-jordan-1.jpg

Is there grey market/fake xq's ?

yep

Last edited:
If the Don C BHM 1s didn't have the strap on them with orange NA on the tongue :pimp: sucks they were auctioned off tho. I heard the quality on them was very very nice

with the xq's being discussed, the laser 1's came to mind. 

anyone own a pair ( pics? 
nerd.gif
)

im pretty intrigued by them

thoughts on quality of them? 
aj1laser-1.jpg

161862008953111204421264_l.jpg

anyone own a pair ( pics? :nerd: )
aj1laser-1.jpg

i do

great quality dropped on the same day as the gucci 1's in 08

XQ's >>>>>>>>> Black and Golds. Maybe by a landslide for me. Would trade for another pair of XQs possibly too.
Lmao. Nothing on my radar so far besides those Masterpiece Kobe 9's. Yourself?
im gunnin for the "dusty jug on my bizzle fruit cake what the crap" jordan 1.7568's, they look mad sharp and limited to 3.5 pairs worldwide and are only sold at the gas station around by my house and the line is 1359 deep and they release next year in the fall, imma cut that line and be soo cool!

anyone own a pair ( pics? :nerd: )
aj1laser-1.jpg
I've been looking for a pair. Hopefully they rerelease them like the gucci's

You just want me to be salty towards you don't you? Admit it!!!!

LOl but mad respect fam. Both of those shoes are dope. Definite grails.
:rofl:
Thanks fam, I appreciate that.

im gunnin for the "dusty jug on my bizzle fruit cake what the crap" jordan 1.7568's, they look mad sharp and limited to 3.5 pairs worldwide and are only sold at the gas station around by my house and the line is 1359 deep and they release next year in the fall, imma cut that line and be soo cool!
Lmao. :lol:

lovehateself lovehateself definitely would cop those on the low. Gum bottom soles are :smokin heard they were similar to the Premiers though, good quality

Damn, I need Blk/Glds, but that $1,000 price tag on FC hurts.

I hear you bud. I regret passing on a size 14 (I'm a 12) on ebay for like $450 or $500 shipped a few months ago. If I had them in my size, they would be one of the few pairs that I wouldn't wear as they would get messed up after one wear.

nice collection everyone... Im still waiting for my first pair of 1s lol

just started back up on the shoe game last year so my collection is small to say the least... i definitely regret missing out on the shadows royals and breds.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 That's the crazy thing, I remember seeing these too on eBay for $450-$550 and thinking that it was steep but I had time to save up. Next thing you know they start reappearing for $1,000-$1,200 like they're Yeezys.

Shouldn't have slept.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 That's the crazy thing, I remember seeing these too on eBay for $450-$550 and thinking that it was steep but I had time to save up. Next thing you know they start reappearing for $1,000-$1,200 like they're Yeezys.

Shouldn't have slept.

its crazy. The only thing that saves me from kicking myself is that they were 2 sizes too big. If they were my size I would still be depressed haha.

Back
Top Bottom