Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have Shadows, no reason to get Barons.

I guess those go with the IX's

Looks like they might not be doing that I 94 fusion thing that they've been doing.

A blk/wht CDP shadow love child.

All this renewed interest in CdPs will make these a winner. Some blk leather dye, and Voilà.

I'll snag the Barons with a lace swap but those Legends of Summer ones are disappointing. Wouldn't mind seeing another Dave White one this year though

Like a Black/Gold or XQ type release? Or a colorway similar to the Black and Golds?
Similar release pattern.  Didn't the BG1 release coincide with the JBC for timing as well as its limited regional distribution?

I'm wondering if there will be a Jordan shoe released similarly this year; It might not be an OG 1 model though.  I forget of there was any other JB drop that related to JBC last year.

Similar release pattern.  Didn't the BG1 release coincide with the JBC for timing as well as its limited regional distribution?
I'm wondering if there will be a Jordan shoe released similarly this year; It might not be an OG 1 model though.  I forget of there was any other JB drop that related to JBC last year.

An exclusive XX8 dropped I believe. May have been for players only though

Might cop those Barons...

Anyways after striking out on breds 1's managed to cop Laney's 1's for $95 shipped :smokin

If anyone has a line on some knicks, black toes etc holler at me. Looking to complete the set, but i only have shadows and blk/reds.

The celtics i found are all smaller than size 10. I need 10.5 or 11.

So far here are the prices i see online from stores

Knicks 220
Black toes 240
Celtics 85ish
Laneys 115ish
Highlight reels 115ish
Royals 450+
Blk red 379+
Shadow 230+

Knicks 220
Black toes 240
Celtics 85ish
Laneys 115ish
Highlight reels 115ish
Royals 450+
Blk red 379+
Shadow 230+

kind of surprised the celtics are that low...definitely better than the hawks 1.

I agree i just dont think they sell that well. Much easier to wear a blk red colorway than green and white.

ill take a pair of barons for a 100 if possible. not a must have... but black laces and pinstripes gone asap if copped..... and those dave whites sign me up!!!!!:smokin

Knicks 220
Black toes 240
Celtics 85ish
Laneys 115ish
Highlight reels 115ish
Royals 450+
Blk red 379+
Shadow 230+
highlight reels were marked down to 69.99 a few weeks ago on a sneakersteal post

Last edited:
caliroots has sz 13 laneys for about $89 + shipping

for the big footed nt fam

rif.la updated their site 

Knick 1s sz 10,11,12,13...$200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom