• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm... a fan :wow:

I remember hating the first Baron I's. Who would've thought they would clean them up and bring them back.

Definitely gonna lace swap it. Simple white, grey or black laces?
smokin.gif
I think black is the way to go 

I was thinking maybe the extra grey laces from my shadows but from the looks of it, those will be too dark

The Barons have a black tongue making them an instant purchase x2. Swap laces to black and they are money.

I don't know how I feel about the Nike air tongue. I mean I love it but I kinda wanted it to disappear for a little while.

I think black is the way to go 

I was thinking maybe the extra grey laces from my shadows but from the looks of it, those will be too dark
Yeah man I can agree with that. OGs have looked great with black laces too, especially with the black tounge à la Royals, Blk/Reds, Shadows. I just hope they come with black laces which are actually made for these 1s :lol:. Don't want to actually go out and buy some black laces separately lol or I'll try the white laces too.

I don't know how I feel about the Nike air tongue. I mean I love it but I kinda wanted it to disappear for a little while.

I felt the same way but this color way is fire even though the liner almost ruined the shoe. I understand it though Barons/White Sox stripes. As long as the color ways stay simple I'm all in . Would love too see more og Colorways though

I felt the same way but this color way is fire even though the liner almost ruined the shoe. I understand it though Barons/White Sox stripes. As long as the color ways stay simple I'm all in . Would love too see more og Colorways though
the liner is really not that big of a deal to me though.

wont really be visible unless you wear joggers, cuffed up jeans, or really stuff your jeans into the shoe.

wont really be visible unless you wear joggers, cuffed up jeans, or really stuff your jeans into the shoe.
Or if you wear some shorts. :lol:

But to me, shorts don't work well with NA High's. Can be done but not all the time

Man, if copping these Barons ends up being a struggle I'm gonna quit.  These are beautiful.  I no longer need to double up on my shadows.  Cop 2x of these and I'm good.

Was speaking from the standpoint of just visually looking at the shoe . No joggers , cuffed pants or jean stuffing overhear fam.

Barons will be worn during the spring/summer like my Shadows were this Fall/Winter. Can't wait

This sounds EXTRA corny, but you know what would be interesting to see: On the Baron 1s, instead of a basketball in the AJ Wing logo, there was a baseball.

The first barons actually propelled my foray into Jordan 1's from Air Force 1's. Thesesare clean but with black toes and shadows on the roster I might pass

I nonchalantly passed on Black Toes and have been regretting doing so. These will suffice though. Swapping my black laces from my Shadows in these. 

Back
Top Bottom