Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aside from the bred speculations releasing this year, doesnt seem like there will be much OG release this year...hoping for the metallic series still

I've noticed that. Though OG 1s seem to randomly emerge and occasionally pop up without too much information or time to plan. OG (as in original) releases confirmed so far seem to be:

1. Wht/Metallic Blu low
2. Wht/Rd KO
3. Blk/Rd KO
4. Blk/Gry KO (Blk/Gry KOs were rumored to have released in '85 but I've never seen pictures.
5. Blk/Rd high (still skeptical)

Might've missed some...

Metallic Blue highs as well

and then the Retro plus letterman color way

I like last years model better but there aren't too bad.

I live right by the Original Round Two, the owners don't even care about it anymore. Quality of service has gone down the drain since they went West Coast.
Thats what my boy said , he has been supporting (buying/Selling) @ R2VA since day  1 and as of late especially with the new R2, service sux!

They send all the good inventory out west and the workers just dont give 2 ***** anymore... thats what he has been telling me.

That's a shame silverbackhoney silverbackhoney , I live a state over and was planning on making the trip in the next couple of months...
Wavykickz is better. Right down the road, huge drop on the 17th. (@Wavykickz804) and the dudes there are nicer, would suggest that journey if you're antsy this weekend.
The one in VA? Maybe it's a good thing I've never been able to go even though it's only an hour away :lol:
It's still worth the trip. Nice to look at the things they have on the wall, sometimes Luke (the owner, sort of chubby white guy, extremely slow :lol: ) isn't there and he's a main reason why service is garbage now, but the aforementioned store makes it worth it, sometimes you luck out.
Thats what my boy said , he has been supporting (buying/Selling) @ R2VA since day 1 and as of late especially with the new R2, service sux!
They send all the good inventory out west and the workers just dont give 2 ***** anymore... thats what he has been telling me.
All is true. A year ago I could go in there and walk away with two pairs guaranteed, they come across anything rare that isn't a yeezy (SBs, limited Js I'm interested in..) and they ship it to LA. Feelsbadman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom