Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saw the elephant print sitting at all local FL in NY and NJ lol...

I didn't even bother looking at it closely.. Just looks off to me.

Elephant prints won't go anywhere anytime soon. They should've plastered these with the OG treatment if they wanted these to have any kind of appeal.

In the market for PSNY NY or Cyber Mondays. Any thoughts on which way I should be leaning and why. Have not seen/held PSNY NY in hand. Any feedback appreciated. 

In the market for PSNY NY or Cyber Mondays. Any thoughts on which way I should be leaning and why. Have not seen/held PSNY NY in hand. Any feedback appreciated. 

Psny is a great jordan with multiple materials but cm had the better mold with better leather and nike air. All about what you think your money is worth

And they are not Public School 1s they are just flight 23 branded. Tired of people calling them psny

Last edited:

I have both. I give the edge to the PSNY's. Even though they don't have the new mold, the different materials(part of the shoe reminds me of blacktop...very cool)used and the little details put them over the Cyber Monday's. Plus, I love the grey speckled midsoles on the PSNY's and the NYC on the tongue and NY on the heel. :nthat:

I'd go NYC 1s. The mixed materials are dope, the speckled grey midsole is dope, and they are comfortable. The Cyber Mondays are like a worse version of the Dunk Luxs.

CMs quality is better..in the other hand NYCs look better with the different materials and the two toned sole.. i own both..would probably choose the NYCs..

I have all 3, 

PSNY 1's
LA 1's

CM 1's

my favorite that gets the most wear is the cyber monday 1's, just because it is super versatile (I own a lot of black tees and tops) and its super clean look.

also if you do a leather lace swap it looks EVEN better than it already does.  I wear it all the time and I doubled up on it. The quality of leather is the BEST out of all 3 on the cyber monday

LA 1's are DOPE shoe, leather quality on par with cyber monday.  But i barely rock it because it has that ice blue bottom with Los Angelos written.  

I don't want to get it too dirty otherwise you can't appreciate the outsole.  I have probably only worn it once, and that was just indoors.

PSNY 1's I rock a lot too, its a very nice quality shoe, the materials are fantastic and you can't compare to Cyber Monday 1's since its apples vs. oranges in terms of materials.

I wear this a lot since its easy to rock and don't have to worry about getting dirty. 

I'm purposely not cleaning the midsole on the CMs because wearing them on rainy days takes care of that for me

Back
Top Bottom