• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sancheeeto Sancheeeto Me, being a bad influence, I would say "yes."

Sizes 9.5 and below are becoming more hard to find and the prices are really high for DS pairs.

Dope son!!!

aug2atl aug2atl I knew I was forgetting to do something earlier :lol: I had pretty limited time today anyways due to work so I'll try and post some pics later tommorow. Only gripe is that I'd rather have it on a 2015 mold base instead of the rare airs, but a custom is a custom I guess :lol:

Last edited:
aug2atl aug2atl I knew I was forgetting to do something earlier :lol: I had pretty limited time today anyways due to work so I'll try and post some pics later tommorow. Only gripe is that I'd rather have it on a 2015 mold base instead of the rare airs, but a custom is a custom I guess :lol:
No rush man. I'm just anxious to see how the purple turned out, lol.

@babyJs23
 @Gojira702
 :nthat:

Check out this vid AJ1 Fam...

:smokin

Damn, those CM's had A LOT of work done to them, and they are fire. Too much work for me though lol.
Amazing job done. I feel I could do this and would have been up to it at one point in time but not anymore, lol!! I still have a few tounge tag swaps to do myself that have been waiting for a couple of years now. Also got a couple of 14's with yellowing heeltabs to paint over white. More power to him, he who now has remastered breds for retail or less if he got those CM's on discount. :smokin

Sick video, def not attempting that ever. lol

I'll just wait til they re release again.
grin.gif

I don't understand why he went threw the hassle of sole swapping wen he could of just painted the bottom of the soles.... Realisticly wen u get heal drag the color comes off and u see white while lookin at the Bottom of the shoe.....

Ehh more power to him they did come out nice

dope vid, no way I can do that. I thought the white looked pretty :pimp: before painting it red.

those AS1's will be slept on, I got this feeling the leather quality is going to be better than everyone thinks.

Back
Top Bottom