Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
got these in over the weekend... going to go with the black waxed laces.
the leather on these is great, not Banned great, but still very nice

I find it funny to think if these released today with the badging and leather thats common on jumpman 1s recently like the 13 chicagos, they would get scoffed at big time. Good pick up. My alltime fav jumpman 1 and up higher than most nike/air.

Last edited:
Just thought I would share some vintage 1985 Jordan 1 Apparel of mine which I have not shared with the NT fam. Below are pictures of the 1985 Varsity Jacket @So Much Sole 23 with the hook up, wind breaker jackets - Black/Red and Black/White, three tank tops/singlets (blue, grey/red and grey) and three black/red pants. The quality 30 years later is
nthat.gif

I also included pics with the Jordan 1 Shadow, Bred, Chicago and Black/White

Last edited:
I find it funny to think if these released today with the badging and leather thats common on jumpman 1s recently like the 13 chicagos, they would get scoffed at big time. Good pick up. My alltime fav jumpman 1 and up higher than most nike/air.

The jumpman doesn't really bother me but the lousy quality on some of the more recent "non-OG" 1s does.
I didn't give much attention to these when they first released but the more I read about the leather quality, and once I saw a pic of them with black laces, I was sold

I had that blue tank as a kid when it came out. I can vouch on the quality of nylon used on those jumps.

Gimme a N/A Green black tongue and Black/greens please. Celtic Green. They'd be a huge hit with the emerging 420 crowd come on JB.

They'd be a huge hit with the emerging 420 crowd come on JB.

might as well throw Scarface's mug on them too :rolleyes

but in all seriousness, I'd be game for a remastered OG high DMP celtic release. or a wht/green makeup like the Chicago's colorblocking.

Wow, incredible video on the sole swap!  Makes you feel like you can do it yourself..lol  

Makes me feel better about not caring about heel drag.  I know my uppers will last, so a sole swap seems like the perfect way to allow my OGs last forever! 
nthat.gif

CMs starting to grow on me :smh: .. I didn't want any parts of those in the beginning, now look at me :smh: ... I blame all you guys who put the black waxed laces in them, took those joints to another level and activated my thirst :smh: :lol: :smokin

IF shorty can get the CMs & WC 4s this weekend for $266 out the door then I'm all in!

Back
Top Bottom