Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dope vid, no way I can do that. I thought the white looked pretty :pimp: before painting it red.

those AS1's will be slept on, I got this feeling the leather quality is going to be better than everyone thinks.
I thought the same thing when I painted the base white coat on mine.

rkomki.jpg
I just don't get these. Does anyone know the story behind this pair?

I just don't get these. Does anyone know the story behind this pair?
I tried to find info on them last week when I saw them on the FTL calendar and posted it here, but nothing really surfaced other than they were made for the ASW.

This joint is dope. Makes me want to buy a few more pairs of CMs. One for a Bred custom, Royals customs, and Shadow customs.
The leather on my CMs is awesome it's in some ways nicer than my 2015 Chis.
That video is amazing, best black/red custom I have ever seen. Also the first time I have seen a Jordan 1 sole swap. Definitely worth all the hard work.

I will be in store (or online) day one for the metalics for retail. I will gladly sell off everything else if I had to and only carry these.

That sole swap was the truth, he def coulda stopped right there! I would never attempt it but gonna have to ask my cobbler to quote me a price. :nerd:

Who said it's a young generation thing? I'm 36 and I always felt this way. I was raised to match, keep my stuff nice, especially only having 1 pair of shoes a year if that growing up.
Idiots? Really? :lol: I feel it's idiotic to knock someone because they want to keep their kicks looking good. Why clean them then? Why use water proofer or suede protector? Why don't we all just wear dark color jeans with our $200+ kicks in the rain and dance in mud puddles all day? And to do anything else but this is an idiot. That way of thinking always sounded ******ed to me. :smh:

I feel ya on that.Growing up my older brother used to stuff his shoes with socks so they wouldn't crease,following him I never let mine crease.Now at 30yrs old i still don't really like crease but luckily my feet fill my shoes good and my kicks don't crease.1s with a crease do look good tho. Lol just saying.

Back
Top Bottom