• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Size 8 & 11 Cyber Monday 1's on sale for $144.99 on JImmyJazz

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...-monday--sneaker/555088-006?color=Multi-Color

FSR Shadow 1 lows on sale for $114.99 on JimmyJazz

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-1-low-og--shadow--sneaker/705329-003?color=Black

Ahhh I would hav scooped the 11

Looking nice. Have you gotten some good wears in them yet? I want to see some pairs with a nice patina
This is probably my 4th time wearing them. I haven't really had the chance to wear them as much as I'd like. If you search #vachettatan on instagram, there's a few pics of them with the patina you're looking for. Kind of dope.

Last edited:
Grabbed my pair last night at an event.  The leather is nice...  on par with other remastered releases
Can you post some up close pics?

I might try to order them through SNKRS cause I'm curious how these are in person. If they are really nice, I'll keep them. If not, back to NDC they will go :wink:

Put in some wear today aug2atl aug2atl

Definitely got a long way to go until I get a perfect pair, but I'm trying :smokin

2 down, lots more to go.

Those look dope. I have another pair comin in next week. I'm decided to do Royal, instead of green. I need blue in my rotation.

Based off how my soles turned out, I'm worried the blue dye won't be dark enough on the sole.

is it normal that the na logo on the insole of my CM 1s rubbed off after one wear?

Just wondering if i copped some fakes :smh::x

Normal, especially if the shoes fit a bit looser which IMO the CM's do. The logos on the insoles of most of my 1's are pretty much gone.

i just read an article where somebody tried to rob this kid for his Jordans and somehow the kid lost his arm in the chaos.

The top comment was he's lucky Jordans usually cost an arm and a leg.

No chill haha

i just read an article where somebody tried to rob this kid for his Jordans and somehow the kid lost his arm in the chaos.

No chill haha
:rofl: I don't mean to laugh...oh, who am I kidding, that was funny :lol:

Sad, but funny.

No chill haha
I just saw the news broadcast on IG. The kid that lost his arm, robbed a 32 year old at gun point. He ran the kid over.

Back
Top Bottom