Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
opinion on which you guys think looks better. might be the next custom. excuse the crappy ps
Definitely the bottom pair. Top pair isn't that bad tho.

When did FNL make a launch locator? 
nerd.gif

the only thing is that those white/blue lows look like the white/red lows as in they arent metallic just PL blue swoosh at best, sad but i might scoop for $90

The blue metallic low, high and red/white AJKO will be copped 
nthat.gif
Sheesh, major pass on all those. I was salty af back in HS when I couldn't cop french blue 12s lol. I'd grab those now but I know I'd rarely wear them. 

Kinda surprised by the lack of AS 1 talk in here.

They're nice but so many pairs of black based 1's have dropped recently. I'd imagine between black/gums, rare airs, NYC's, and CM's we've all got our black Jordan 1 fix. :lol: (Except I still can't find 01 Japan's in my size :smh:)

They're nice but so many pairs of black based 1's have dropped recently. I'd imagine between black/gums, rare airs, NYC's, and CM's we've all got our black Jordan 1 fix.
laugh.gif
(Except I still can't find 01 Japan's in my size
mean.gif
)
Yeah they don't look to be terrible quality either from the couple shots I've seen but I'd rather just have the plain CM than the passport graphics

NT1 OG Fam

apparently the don beach 2's dropped here in Dubai UAE

but only on one store of Nike with 25 pairs only

SRP was 2999 AED

converted to approx

825 USD

how much was srp in US ?

and all 23 pairs are sold in just 1 hour - except for the size 15 and size 16 us

They're nice but so many pairs of black based 1's have dropped recently. I'd imagine between black/gums, rare airs, NYC's, and CM's we've all got our black Jordan 1 fix.
laugh.gif
(Except I still can't find 01 Japan's in my size
mean.gif
)
Vaild point, there have been a lot of predominately black 1s recently and there is a LOT of releases coming up. It's still kinda weird though, there's always some hype regarding new 1s. 

Secondly, just a heads up for anyone thinking of ordering off RifLA online store. My NYC 1s just came in today, great price, was too good to be true. Labeled "new with box" on site, order and shipping confirmations, ya they're used and without the stickers 
mean.gif
frown.gif

NT1 OG Fam

apparently the don beach 2's dropped here in Dubai UAE

but only on one store of Nike with 25 pairs only

SRP was 2999 AED
converted to approx
825 USD

how much was srp in US ?

and all 23 pairs are sold in just 1 hour - except for the size 15 and size 16 us

$650

quick shot (ipad cam), 3 big cities accomplished. LA my personal favorite of the remastered line. next up, finishing this SB x AJ 1 pack.
For all that have the NY pair, what material is used on all the side panels and toebox? Looks like a cracked leather but I can't tell from just pics and haven't seen a pair in person

I still need the NYC. I never thought of the chis as part of the city "pack" until you pointed that out, lol.

Back
Top Bottom