Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If anything, they will be too short. Standard laces for the 1's are 72in I beleive.

I don't know why I never thought of just measuring them before, but yeah it looks to be 72 with stretch. Just loose I think they are around 66?

I usually don't use the top two lace holes and tie after the tongue loop, but I might just lace up all the way and not tie it. I'll just play around with it after they come in

What size are you?
lol hahah. I guess I'm a little slow today. i completely missed your sig. With all honesty i can't afford $800+ to spend on royals. I wish i did man. Thats the only reason why I'm doing the CM to royal conversion because i'm seeing it as i'm only paying $300 and i'm getting royals with the new soft leather! 

The blue metallic low, high and red/white AJKO will be copped 
nthat.gif

I saw metallic ones and got excited, then read the fine print and saw lows and was bummed

I managed to add these to my cart 40 minutes ago and then spent the whole time trying to pay for them. Ruvilla would not accept my international credit cards and paypal. Now they're out of stock.

<insert MJ crying face meme>
I believe Ruvilla does not ship overseas, they only ship in the USA

That is why I can never cop from them

I believe Ruvilla does not ship overseas, they only ship in the USA

That is why I can never cop from them
Yeah it's a pain in the ****.

So to get around sites like that, I use a package forwarder located in the USA and they send packages to me in NZ. For this order, I entered a USA shipping address which worked fine, but it wasn't until I came to the Payment process that I encountered the payment error. Gutted at missing out on such a cheap deal.

Yeah it's a pain in the ****.

So to get around sites like that, I use a package forwarder located in the USA and they send packages to me in NZ. For this order, I entered a USA shipping address which worked fine, but it wasn't until I came to the Payment process that I encountered the payment error. Gutted at missing out on such a cheap 
Those forwarding services don't work generally. As the address on the credit card needs to match the postal address. Unless anyone knows a way around this?  

Back
Top Bottom