Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I might have to buy the Letterman's just to see how I feel about them in hand, so for now, I'm in for a pair.

Nike/JB would troll us and make these piles SBB quality but skimp on the metallics, although... they do look like red dyed upper blue metallics so who knows.

I might have to buy the Letterman's just to see how I feel about them in hand, so for now, I'm in for a pair.

that's how I feel all the time. in hand is the end all.

those pics don't look like SBB quality

Last edited:
ill be happy with just the neutrals and all the metallic colors......please Nike give us that....Dont care for the letterman or other nonsense collabs. 

Looks really good but not for my closet.... Maybe in a few years I'll want them but not at the moment...

Sz9 Black LM's are in my local FB group for a decent price if anyone is looking.

Looks more like Cyber Monday quality to me, doesn't look pebbled.

I'm still in. I like different as long as it's not crazy.
yeah that sbb quality claim is looking funny in the light. i'm not the one with them in hand tho so what do i know lol

I see absolutely no indication of any type of tumbled leather in those pictures at all

I would say the Letterman's look to have that 2013 Chicago leather quality versus the CM quality.

CM leather is soft, sort of to the LM's (not exactly but close) and the 2013 had that plastic, stiff type of feel and shiny appearance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom