Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Every remastered OG hi has had similar quality leather, not one came with plastic stuff. Not that it can't but so far all have been gravy.
(edit * sbb seemed to have been the advanced class)

Last edited:
Leather quality aside which def isn't SBB level as has been said just not a good looking cw, when MJ wore that red and dark blue shiny jumpsuit in the day it was eyesore ugly and applying that to the 1s does nothing for me lol

Og chi kinda day. Hope the aj1 fam is enjoying this beautiful day out

They're flat leather so its not gonna look the same as the SBBs and all that noise.

That being said...copped.

Well maybe I need to check the RD and see how my moneys are

Last edited:
Definitely not AS1 material or shape. The lettermans have og shape/height and look like the smooth CM 1's in terms of material.

Most da they're passing but we know the truth... Especially for you 1s collectors..

Idk fam, I bashed the CM's at 1st but ended up scooping a pair for below retail, but these Letterman's do absolutely nothing for me, especially with the white/navy metallic joints dropping.

I'll assist you guys if you need sizes tho :nerd: :nthat:

babyjs23 babyjs23 check your PM bro :nerd:

Last edited:
I absolutely love 1s but also just mainly want original cws, they have to be made very well and be a very special cw otherwise for me to buy... Aka SBB... These Lettermans are loud as hell and not in a good way IMO

No clue why those uncs are so slept on. As soon as I knew they were dropping in og form I had to have them

Back
Top Bottom