Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cyber Monday's

Wish they would make Breds with this leather and easy to cop
sick.gif
It's Wednesday though fam...

@AO Two  repped fam. I personally think those 2 are the best colorways out of the new lows. Haven't seen them in person, how's the quality on them? 

@AO Two
 repped fam. I personally think those 2 are the best colorways out of the new lows. Haven't seen them in person, how's the quality on them? 

Thanks, g!

The quality is comparable to 2013 releases, but the Chicago low's have better leather than the Shadow low's, especially the toe box IMO.

My friend (72-10 is ntalk handle) actually just got the Chicago lows today, the red appears to be ever so slightly brighter than the highs

^ I noticed that too.

And nah, the lows didn't come in unlaced, just like to unlaced all the 1s i buy.

Finally picked up the lows, so i thought i'd share a pic along with the Hi's too.

Thinking of copping those Chicago lows for my lil sis. I got the royal low for myself already. Will need to find a reason to reward myself with a pair of Chicago highs in the future lol

Looking to start up my 1's collection .. Looking to pick chi og, sbb, and unc ... Which one ya recommend picking up first ? And if ya can help out with best price point to pay meaning what's the most one should pay on a good deal ?

Looking to start up my 1's collection .. Looking to pick chi og, sbb, and unc ... Which one ya recommend picking up first ? And if ya can help out with best price point to pay meaning what's the most one should pay on a good deal ?

Those are the 3 you need IMO, scoop in any order just end up with the trio, UNC will def be the best price

If money is tight, perhaps go with UNCs which should be around the $200 range. If money is no object, then get em all. My current mantra is if there's a good deal on a shoe you want, buy it asap because the classic colorways and rare shoes sell fast and attract lots of attention e.g. Chicagos and SBBs.

Last edited:
JJ does have a size 13 if anyone needs but jjsavemore doesn't work for it either

But 4% off with ebates

Last edited:
Those CM 1s tempting as hell. Saw them in person at the local Foot Action on sale today too, they're nice, but man, there's just too much shoes i want at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom