Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Goodbye Cybers :frown:

Last edited:
Anyone have this flaw on their Chicago's where the stitching on one shoe meets at the check and the other shoe's passes it?

Normal. I've had 4 pairs and 2 of them did this with the other two matching each other. All pairs from legit retail pairs too.

I remember someone said it was fake at the time the shoe came out, but it was proven incorrect. Had me stressed out.

JB quality control really need to step up the game...

Some of mine always have nike air tongue tag stiching flaw

Was able to get an eBay'er to close an auction early and go for $150 shipped on VNDS NYCs last night. Big props to him if he's an NT'er -- I can't wait to get them. Almost pulled the trigger on the $120 Villa CMs, but figured I'd give the NYCs a shot first since I really don't like white outsoles.

I mean I rather spend the $25 on goat and be on the safe side .. My size going around the same on eBay ... Am trying to get close to $190 as well but seems tough especially if I wanna go the legit route
Just wanna rep you for this because for some reason I never even heard of GOAT til I saw your post this morning. Installed it today and spent a good 90 mins adding my pairs to my collection. Great friggin app....

Was able to get an eBay'er to close an auction early and go for $150 shipped on VNDS NYCs last night. Big props to him if he's an NT'er -- I can't wait to get them. Almost pulled the trigger on the $120 Villa CMs, but figured I'd give the NYCs a shot first since I really don't like white outsoles.

You wont regret it dude...

Superb quality and so comfy

Does anyone else get this silver 'dust' from their Shadows? I wonder wtf it is

Mines too I was like WTF >:

Glitter always finds its way onto my black toes too smh 

Funny you brought this up, i didn't understand what everyone was talking about until you mentioned the black toes, mine have that real fine glitter stuff on the black leather on the toe box too...  I always thought it was left over cleaner or something from my daughter's art supplies. 
I thought it was just me four, lol!! The first shoe I noticed it on was my RTTG Vegas, then my black Gucci, and my black toes also. WTF was the first thing that came to mind. I thought it was dust from my bathroom remodel but a little harder to come off. Mine actually looks like it's part of the shoe, not in blotches like that.

Last edited:
Anyone have this flaw on their Chicago's where the stitching on one shoe meets at the check and the other shoe's passes it?

Normal. I've had 4 pairs and 2 of them did this with the other two matching each other. All pairs from legit retail pairs too.

I remember someone said it was fake at the time the shoe came out, but it was proven incorrect. Had me stressed out.

Much appreciated! I have 7 pairs myself and only 1 pair has this flaw. Also this pair is the one I pre-ordered from Vices Ltd when they initially dropped.

Back
Top Bottom