Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thoughts :nerd: few more coats and cover-ups and I'll be done with the left shoe until I get my sole dye in.

Last edited:
SB ds or nds for 350? realistic or no way in hell?

Realistic. I copped ds sz 11 for 335. Just need to find the right seller and negotiate an invoice so they don't get hit with the high seller fees. It's a win win

SB ds or nds for 350? realistic or no way in hell?

Realistic. I just got some for 290 shipped. If somebody wants to shoot me 300 I'm in sac and can pick them up for you. Or contact the guy directly. Sz 12 get um legit checked tho I don't know him personally like some of the other cats in that group.

Last edited:
If anyone has spare time please report this ebay post dude selling fake royals and has some decent sized bids not down with somebody getting taken for real money for fake shoes

Listing number

If anyone has spare time please report this ebay post dude selling fake royals and has some decent sized bids not down with somebody getting taken for real money for fake shoes

Listing number

:lol:

Or you could report it instead of using that time to make this post?

Why try to delegate something like that?

Last edited:

Listing number

:lol:

Or you could report it instead of using that time to make this post?

Why try to delegate something like that?

Things aren't deleted immediately. More reports=better chance of post being deleted.

Was going through my pictures and found one of my old Frags that had tumbled leather
nthat.gif
 (definitely regret selling them (had an uneven toebox cut which bugged me too much)

Was going through my pictures and found one of my old Frags that had tumbled leather
nthat.gif
 (definitely regret selling them (had an uneven toebox cut which bugged me too much)
This is why I have sold a few pairs of these "remastered" 1s.

For $160, $185, whatever absurd retail price is next, I want an even toe box.

Things aren't deleted immediately. More reports=better chance of post being deleted.
That would make sense though. Repped for the logic.

I contact the seller directly and let them know I'll be reporting them to both eBay and Nike for listing bootlegs as authentic.

I never report them.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom