Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol man I wish that was all my 1 collection as humble as it is compared to some of you guys... 1 SBB 1 UNC and 2 Chi's are mine the rest my friends

IMO no..... I watch them go for under 190 on ebay, but if you really want them $25 isn't a huge difference.

I mean I rather spend the $25 on goat and be on the safe side .. My size going around the same on eBay ... Am trying to get close to $190 as well but seems tough especially if I wanna go the legit route

Just gotta know how to find deals, be patient and not hop on the first pair. Be knowledgeable on fakes or LC them here if you're not sure. What size are you?

Last edited:
Damn I paid 200 for my uncs I thought that was fair since they were 160 after taxes

Last edited:
I'm thinking about trying to trade my second pair of royals for some frags... What do you all think I would have to add to make it happen? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Same trade I'm actually looking into now. I was thinking $150-$200 max? :nerd: Any more opinions?

Last edited:
Frags are 1200 where ? Maybe for sz 7 and 8 for a sz 12ds they are running 1700 and no less

Flight club isn't even 1700 for some sizes Get out of here with that. You also have it completely backwards sz 8 goes for bank where size 12 is one of the cheaper sizes

Last edited:
Flight club isn't even 1700 for some sizes Get out of here with that. You also have it completely backwards sz 8 goes for bank where size 12 is one of the cheaper sizes

Right you are you cant charge 1700 for somethinn thats never in stock. Even vnds these are still at least 1k for a sz12 trust me on this ive been wating on ages for a ds pair around 1k

Back
Top Bottom