Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The prob with wwe now is none of the characters are compelling. The best match this year is Shane V taker-that's pretty sorry.

Bring back the TLC matches and all the Team rivalries .....I dont even know who is still in the WWE anymore....

Man I'm guessing these are legit that I got. I thought you guys were being dramatic when talkin about the sbb's but damn you guys weren't lying. The leather on these are butter. Glad I copped for 290.

Only days that mattered

Fell off horribly since the attitude era. Horrible characters and it's so obviously fake and corny, it's kinda hard to watch honestly.

Feel bad for kids that idolize and watch this crap.

Pretty sure adults said the same during that era as well lol..

Only days that mattered

Fell off horribly since the attitude era. Horrible characters and it's so obviously fake and corny, it's kinda hard to watch honestly.

I was gonna say when WASN'T it fake and corny. I liked it until I was 7 or 8 and that was it. I enjoyed it with my kids as well but it was they enjoyed it that I enjoyed it. My interest died a loooooong time ago :rofl:

I'm a weirdo I d c...been a fan since 95...I still watch all the raws ppv etc to this day...when Seth Rollins gets back things will heat up....

WWE doesn't have the same interesting characters as the wrestlers from the 80s and 90s. Kind of similar to the NBA lol.

Only days that mattered

I was gonna say when WASN'T it fake and corny. I liked it until I was 7 or 8 and that was it. I enjoyed it with my kids as well but it was they enjoyed it that I enjoyed it. My interest died a loooooong time ago :rofl:

I mean it's always been fake

Now it's just more obvious

Hmmm maybe it's continuing the theme of rivals he faced like retro models of Celtics, pistons, lakers, Suns type colorways

Not sure how accurate this is tho
Passes my two qualifications for a good source of info, username:

1.  Must contain a derogatory name for women

2.  Must replace ending S with Z

HAHA, sorry, dude's name made me laugh.  I would be down if it is true though.  Color blocking like the duke dunks?  YES PLEASE.  

Last edited:
Passes my two qualifications for a good source of info, username:

1.  Must contain a derogatory name for women
2.  Must replace ending S with Z

HAHA, sorry, dude's name made me laugh.  I would be down if it is true though.  Color blocking like the duke dunks?  YES PLEASE.  

Lol all good man. I hope it's true and hopefully it's not some AJ Mid but an Remastered OG High

Back
Top Bottom