Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been contemplating the last week on which bred 1 I should trade my Yeezy boost 350 PB 9.5 for.. 2001 bred 1 or 2013 bred 1. I only ask this because I'm going to be wearing it.. For keeping it DS I would definitely take the 2001 for sure.. Wear wise, what do you guys think? Thanks!! If you guys are willing I need a 9 or 9.5 and has to be DS

I'm a bigger fan of the 2001 based on the quality of leather and that red pops a lot brighter. That red is amazing . 1's are tanks and are pretty much wearable for many years

Hell.. For yeezy boost you can get a pair of bred and chicago

Last edited:

Can't seem to take the red laces out

Is it just me or is JB more tight lipped about releases this year? I felt like in 2015 we knew about chis and SBB, maybe even UNCs months in advance (plus other retros). Right now we have no concrete info besides metallics, and I can't remember if JB has officially confirmed those. 

Last edited:
You might be right. We don't have our usual insider mole dropping us intel as usual. The info now comes in less frequently...... (Still appreciated though.)

Is it just me or is JB more tight lipped about releases this year? I felt like in 2015 we knew about chis and SBB, maybe even UNCs months in advance (plus other retros). Right now we have no concrete info besides metallics, and I can't remember if JB has officially confirmed those. 
letterman's are dropping, but you could consider them red metallic blues..

Back
Top Bottom