Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
letterman's are dropping, but you could consider them red metallic blues..

lol I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that. 
just yall 2 :lol:
And now you make 3 :wink:

:rolleyes
them things damn near pink im GOOD
Good on not considering them red metallic blues? :rofl: like the color description wont be a shade of red and metallic blue. :lol:

whatever the color those have been wack since the ps images ...actual images confirmed my initial thoughts on em....cheeks
at what point did this convo become about whether u liked them or not. Nobody you quoted was talking about that. I thought you were saying they werent a red version of metallic blues.

Last edited:

Good on not considering them red metallic blues? :rofl: like the color description wont be a shade of red and metallic blue. :lol:

whatever the color those have been wack since the ps images ...actual images confirmed my initial thoughts on em....cheeks
at what point did this convo become about whether u liked them or not. Nobody you quoted was talking about that. I thought you were saying they werent a red version of metallic blues.

im saying BOTH
they aren't a red version of the metallic's they are close to not being infared ...

These are WAY better imo

im saying BOTH
they aren't a red version of the metallic's they are close to not being infared ...
Infared isn't a shade of red, and they don't look anything like metallic blues, cool. :rolleyes

Wow! :wow:

I would jump on those in a hot second if they released, but they can keep the blade...unless the retail price is $400, then I might need it. NOT SRS BTW

:rofl: I imagine that blade is there for the idea of cutting the denim with it to add customization.

thank god I came here to check first!! I just recently fell in love with the aj1....so I'm still in the learning process. I feel like the aj1 has its own culture all by it self lol .
welcome to the best thread on this site

Happy [emoji]127808[/emoji]St Patrick's day[emoji]127808[/emoji] NT fam To bad we didn't get a retro of Celtics dmps for the occasion.

All the talk about End - I think they literally have 12 pairs of Frags they found in their stockroom. I wouldnt hold out too much hope 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got Barons through yesterday. $220 delivered from a fellow NT'er - Im happy with that. Didnt realize the grey was such a nice suede-like material

Back
Top Bottom