Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I always try to understand and respect other people's views.

I however never cared. I'm def OCD with my shoes. Down to shoe trees and tissue paper being folded nicely, and clean before put in box. But that's where it stops. I've undeadstocked countless shoes in my middle/HS on days with chances to rain. Felt like it always ended up raining too. Today grocery store runs, hey guess I'll break out my Chicagos. Like nothing. Special occasions I got shoes for that.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

WILL NOT BE COPPING THOSE ATROCIOUS THINGS. COUNT ON THAT.

Just plain stupid looking to me. Like they were some Doernbecher additions created by a 7 year old.

You guys can have them (along with the Lettermens). Cant wait to see the fits.

Last edited:
This pic looks like some bad fakes with the shiny plastic leather

Y'all complaining over a obviously fake most likely photoshopped picture? Man y'all don't even know what this "what the" will even look like yet lol

Frag quality is wayyyyyyyyy over rated......just like the shoe

As an owner of Frags, SBB's, Banneds, all the way down to laser 1's I sometimes wonder why the Fragments are put on such a high pedestal. Maybe it makes people feel better trying to justify the hype/price? Fragment quality is nice but it's not so mind blowing that it deserves such high praise. I sure as hell wouldn't pony up $1K+ for them.

Jordan Brand has to be laughing reading all this back and forth. Knowing damn well a lot of these 1's are literally cut from the same cloth. Sad that you need a flamesuit for putting out an unbiased statement.

10.5 are selling for $450? You haven't looked in the right places because any price I've seen online have all been under $400
I was looking to cop a pair of size 9.5 DS Chicago 2015 for $425-$450. Is that reasonable or can I find a better deal elsewhere?

Can anyone help, looking for 15'Chis & SBBs in Sz 9.5 @ a decent price? Can't seem to find a pair in the Bay Area

Last edited:
No need for these since I just made some black & whites 
laugh.gif
 pics later 
nerd.gif

That left pair should've been another release of the navy & white highs, would've been 
smokin.gif

Hey guys needed some opinions...

94' Black and Reds are grails and I may be in a position to get some in the near future,

But i keep seeing "banneds" on calendar for this year.

Should i just pull the trigger on the 94s or just try and take my chances on doubling up on "banneds" (especially if they between CHI '15 & SBB quality)

As an owner of Frags, SBB's, Banneds, all the way down to laser 1's I sometimes wonder why the Fragments are put on such a high pedestal. Maybe it makes people feel better trying to justify the hype/price? Fragment quality is nice but it's not so mind blowing that it deserves such high praise. I sure as hell wouldn't pony up $1K+ for them.

Jordan Brand has to be laughing reading all this back and forth. Knowing damn well a lot of these 1's are literally cut from the same cloth. Sad that you need a flamesuit for putting out an unbiased statement.
As you said, it's just all the hype that  was created by all these sneakerheads driving the price up the wazoo on them.  Still love them and wished I owned a pair but will never pay the 1k+ price for them, let alone any shoe.  

As you said, it's just all the hype that  was created by all these sneakerheads driving the price up the wazoo on them.  Still love them and wished I owned a pair but will never pay the 1k+ price for them, let alone any shoe.  
i really wish JB would just do what Nike's been doing with recent Fragment and HTM releases (sock darts, LD-1000, superfly mercurials come to mind) and just re-release the same color as a QS without the fragment branding.  Colorway is up there really high on my list of favorite Jordan 1s.

why does every time Frags get discussed, and why they get so much love, people like to say you're falling into the hype? Cant the shoe just be dope to some? Its a phenomenal color combination? The should would have been highly sought after even with a bigger distribution.

It just happened to be a great looking shoe with a small release. To me, hype is a small part. People would have loved them regardless.

Yeezy's, thats hype. Those atrocious 950's? Nobody buying those if they were some Kenneth Cole's.

Last edited:

i really wish JB would just do what Nike's been doing with recent Fragment and HTM releases (sock darts, LD-1000, superfly mercurials come to mind) and just re-release the same color as a QS without the fragment branding.  Colorway is up there really high on my list of favorite Jordan 1s.
Agree 100% but we know Nike won't do it for this shoe...
why does every time Frags get discussed, and why they get so much love, people like to say you're falling into the hype? Cant the shoe just be dope to some? Its a phenomenal color combination? The should would have been highly sought after even with a bigger distribution.

It just happened to be a great looking shoe with a small release. To me, hype is a small part. People would have loved them regardless.

Yeezy's, thats hype. Those atrocious 950's? Nobody buying those if they were some Kenneth Cole's.
The problem is people buy into hype because it is a dope looking colorway so the price just goes higher and higher.  I try to stay to my tastes and buy what I like but at the end of the day, we all get caught a little bit of hype though.  

Agree 100% but we know Nike won't do it for this shoe...

The problem is people buy into hype because it is a dope looking colorway so the price just goes higher and higher.  I try to stay to my tastes and buy what I like but at the end of the day, we all get caught a little bit of hype though.  

lack of availability is why its where its currently at though. 85% of the reason.

Make them at Chicago levels, and they still would command a high price, and I'd still go after 3-4 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom