Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm a bigger dude and I do Levi 541s with a taper. Just has some more room in the thighs
Same.  I don't skip leg days 
laugh.gif

If you want a little more taper, 508's have a very similar fit.  I personally prefer the 508's.  The leg opening is just right imo.

I'm ignorant to jeans and all the numbers...I cop that size 32 nike denim and walk out...might be off a flea market table who knows man lol

H&m denim is decent. It's more for the cheaper option tho. If I'm not looking for decent denim in thrifts then Naked and Famous or Unbranded/APC/Nudies are my favs. I like brands that have minimal designs on the back pocket. Those have become so tacky to me.

H&m denim is decent. It's more for the cheaper option tho. If I'm not looking for decent denim in thrifts then Naked and Famous or Unbranded/APC/Nudies are my favs. I like brands that have minimal designs on the back pocket. Those have become so tacky to me.
quality on H&M is trash. Those rip and wear down so quickly

I'm a bigger dude and I do Levi 541s with a taper. Just has some more room in the thighs

Same.  I don't skip leg days :lol:

If you want a little more taper, 508's have a very similar fit.  I personally prefer the 508's.  The leg opening is just right imo.

I'll have to try em out. I've been looking for some lighter denim too.

I also like the 541s because they have a little stretch in them. They're wicked comfy

Levi's 511 bruh
Check out the 511 commuters. They are like a special edition that are more comfortable or stretchy. They also have some sort of coat on it that repels water a little and eliminates odors

I need to go cop some more, wore the hell outta my black pair

In store the selection was meh and some people say they all fit the same. I bought a grey pair and they are so small, idk what to do with them smh

As for jeans I usually wear buffalo tapered jeans cuz there not to stiff and I love the fit but I usually wear h&m tapered pants. Love them they work great with 1's

do you guys tuck your jeans under the high top or over? Im fixin to buy my first 1s and just wondering how everybody rocks them?

Just left Flight 23 in Glendale. Big ups to whoever posted. Was about to pull the trigger for a pair on FB for $200. Glad I waited to pay retail. I hope they keep restocking these just like the NYC's.

Last edited:
So I'm here painting the wings on my Customs. Man I thought I had pretty steady hands. This is a whole other level. I got crackhead hands.

people passing or copping  the david lettermans in here?

I really want them, but it looks like no stores in my city are getting em. one of my good friends thats a manager at shiekh said they are supposed to be limited. any word on these?

Hope its not too difficult online  on release date

people passing or copping  the david lettermans in here?
I really want them, but it looks like no stores in my city are getting em. one of my good friends thats a manager at shiekh said they are supposed to be limited. any word on these?
Hope its not too difficult online  on release date
It's a cop for me. They're already sub 200 on the bay

Didn't hear anything about limited but they should be just like all other OG 1 that have released

It's not GR numbers

I wouldn't worry I think online should be an easy cop

Got a pair of Lettermans for 180 shipped, I'll have them Monday. Figured it was close enough to retail to have them 2 weeks early.

Back
Top Bottom