Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol, still got April 30 and June 4 to do.

passing on the lettermans and eh to the navies

Speaking of Jumpman back J1's, did anyone size up in these melo's compared to what they wear in any of the 2015 OG HI AJ1's? Tried mine on last night in the same size as my Chicagos and CM's, and wondering if I should just unload them... The toe box seems way more cramped, and that synthetic toebox just isn't going to breathe. Sucks cause this colorway is tight.

i had them and the material was definitely more stiff than most retros. i wouldve went a half size up. i also unloaded them bc the material on the toe box is horrible. i love the cw, but they just werent comfortable.

if only they were a 10 :rolleyes

awsome day here in montreal

needed to unds those babys
I went to Montreal it was dope, you ever been to joe beef? Only wack thing is everybody speaks French
never went to joe beef,but 2-3 weeks ago was Uniburger anniversary and every day of the week guest cheef where invited

joe beef chef was there that day and the chili burger he made was simply crazy @Killroy23  

never went to joe beef,but 2-3 weeks ago was Uniburger anniversary and every day of the week guest cheef where invited

joe beef chef was there that day and the chili burger he made was simply crazy @Killroy23

Bro. Go to Joe Beef it's gonna change your life, and the joints be out in there.. Go late night though.

Bro. Go to Joe Beef it's gonna change your life, and the joints be out in there.. Go late night though.
was supposed to go on my Bday but went to Moishes 
smokin.gif

will def give them a shot pretty soon and let you know

amytime you guys in the Area snd need advice or anything hit me up will be a pleasure

i know how to deal with the frenchies LOL(im one)

Last edited:

you got crazy in the stripper club or what ?   
smokin.gif
Lets just say having a pool on the roof of the hotel is  never a good idea...but once again...I had the time of my life in Montreal...haha

I be more than glad to support Canadian strippers with my income....
For a good time.....visit Kamasutra !!!

Last edited:
I wanna support Canadian strippers too. I'll use the money I was gonna cop lettermans with. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

you got crazy in the stripper club or what ?   
smokin.gif
Lets just say having a pool on the roof of the hotel is  never a good idea...but once again...I had the time of my life in Montreal...haha

I be more than glad to support Canadian strippers with my income....
For a good time.....visit Kamasutra !!!
its clearly not ur first rodeo 

Speaking of meetups...lets def. get a meet at Hometown BBQ for sure since the weather in NYC is getting nice and the females be on..........POINT!

Back
Top Bottom