Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are you trying to say? Of course anybody in their right mind would if they were retail, duh.

Zyzz, I know you're not talking to me. I have the shoes you talking about. Still not impressed. Joints can be going for $140 for all I care. Hype doesn't change the fact they're inferior in every dept to the remastered 1s. Take a seat.

Yeah but a lot of people still salty about royals especially in here so I feel like it's a reach talking about quality when they dropped they were pretty decent

What are you trying to say? Of course anybody in their right mind would if they were retail, duh.

Zyzz, I know you're not talking to me. I have the shoes you talking about. Still not impressed. Joints can be going for $140 for all I care. Hype doesn't change the fact they're inferior in every dept to the remastered 1s. Take a seat.

Yeah but a lot of people still salty about royals especially in here so I feel like it's a reach talking about quality when they dropped they were pretty decent

Quality = excellent
Mold = obsolete

I am referring to snottiepippen in regards to the 2013 vs 2015 quality. He would not go backwards meaning he won't purchase ot even consider the 2013 releases due to the quality since he already try the 2015 mold.

Thompson, Nothing towards you if that's what you're thinking.

Snottiepippen. It's your opinion but I don't think the quality of the 2013s are that terrible. Yes, the new molds are higher, leather is softer but who are we kidding...our attentions first is the color not the quality. Who would turn down the Breds, royals etc... I'll keep buying the 2013s ( if it is below market price) royals, Breds, shadows etc because I love the color ways.

I wish time was on my side and take time out to do customs to convert the lasers or CM to royals and Breds...

Last edited:
The thing most people don't understand about the quality debate is that it isn't just some snobby outlook on the sneakers... It goes beyond appreciate for the colorways... The quality of the soft leather on the '15's just makes them so much more comfortable. When you've had your feet wrapped in golden clouds, why would you go back to walking in kleenex boxes...

The thing most people don't understand about the quality debate is that it isn't just some snobby outlook on the sneakers... It goes beyond appreciate for the colorways... The quality of the soft leather on the '15's just makes them so much more comfortable. When you've had your feet wrapped in golden clouds, why would you go back to walking in kleenex boxes...
I agree...why would you go back if the newer is better. Its a preference.

Are folks upset  with the quality of the 13s because the royals, breds, shadows, BT are not in their collection or priced too high? Maybe...

Ive been wearing 1s since 2001 and honestly, I never had a problem in the 01s or 13s. I dont walk all day in the them, I dont hike in them, ball in them...just casual walking...I find them comfortable period. The sole of the shoe is a 30 year technology so you can only expect so much...

But if I want my feet to be wrapped in golden clouds....It be in Adidas Ultraboost not the 2015 Jordan 1s... 

plus for what we pay for no technology they should make up for it on the leather, im not asking for italian expensive leather but the plastic they call leather is ridiculous

plus for what we pay for no technology they should make up for it on the leather, im not asking for italian expensive leather but the plastic they call leather is ridiculous
Maybe they will improve the quality of the material over time...but the quality of craftsmanship will remain the same...

So if you came across the 2013 Breds and Royals for retail you wouldn't pick them up? I meant go backwards..

They ain't got bread for the Breds or royals bruh

No point in talking to dudes who don't wanna/can't drop doe

If they were selling for $250-300 none of these dudes would be trashing

That wasnt directed at you more so at the dudes who talk crap about the 2015 and only own Chicagos from 2015

While 2013 aren't great quality and I'm not defending them, they are still OG and decent quality. Shadows are the best quality of the 3 IMO. Seems like s tough leather and lil tumbling or some thing on the grey areas. Tough as nails

Jordans ain't even that expensive for quality to be top notch. The 17+ were $250 which was a little crazy but those joints are petty damn nice.

2013 shadows are comfortable to me and can wear them all day walking around and going to sporting events? While the CM are more comfy the 2013 models aren't too far behind

The comfort talk is overblown, the comfort margin is minuscule

17+ for 250 was a slap in the face, they go backwards in quality and raise the price? i know the price is equivallent to when they originally released but the leather in the toe was so stiff i laughed when i touched them and craftsmanship will always be poor for a shoe sub 200 dollars and they always have been but give me occasional glue stains and slight mess ups and good leather over bad leather AND bad craftsmanship for sure. Thats is what JB is giving us and i dont blame them because they sellout so it is what it is and will not change just be happy for the 2015/2016 mold and quality i guess

17+ for 250 was a slap in the face, they go backwards in quality and raise the price? i know the price is equivallent to when they originally released but the leather in the toe was so stiff i laughed when i touched them and craftsmanship will always be poor for a shoe sub 200 dollars and they always have been but give me occasional glue stains and slight mess ups and good leather over bad leather AND bad craftsmanship for sure. Thats is what JB is giving us and i dont blame them because they sellout so it is what it is and will not change just be happy for the 2015/2016 mold and quality i guess

Cut it out the leather was stiff on the 2002 model... Those 17s are beautiful and worth every cent of the $250 price tag I haven't heard one person actually complain about the shoe besides you and zyzz.

I am just waiting for the next OG release and non of these BS colors and themes. Can we have the Kentuckys and Neutral Greys, JB?

2016 = Money saved on AJ1...

Last edited:
Cut it out the leather was stiff on the 2002 model... Those 17s are beautiful and worth every cent of the $250 price tag I haven't heard one person actually complain about the shoe besides you and zyzz.
I still have my metal brief case and CD....Wizard 17s are a thing of a beauty!

Dudes complain so much stop buying Jordan's then. Leave em for us... Lol

But y'all won't do that though... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I still have my metal brief case and CD....Wizard 17s are a thing of a beauty!

Lol I remember one of the kids i knew copped after school on the Ave at modells and they robbed him on the bus [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dude came to school the next day like "the briefcase was so cool"

i didnt own the 17s in 02 so i have no comparison but if they were like that in 02 then JB really got yall cuz they dont feel good at all, looks wise yes they are a very cool eye catching shoe but i have been leaving my pairs for yall so theres that lol

Snottiepippen. It's your opinion but I don't think the quality of the 2013s are that terrible. Yes, the new molds are higher, leather is softer but who are we kidding...our attentions first is the color not the quality. Who would turn down the Breds, royals etc... I'll keep buying the 2013s ( if it is below market price) royals, Breds, shadows etc because I love the color ways.

He's not alone. I've gone 12 years without buying a Jordan 1 because of quality and build despite the colorway.

Once the remasters hit, I went crazy. Now that we know JB can produce a shoe without the mandatory compromise, I won't go back. I'll wait as long as it takes to acquire the blk/red in the higher cut/quality.

Back
Top Bottom