Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was that directed at me? 
laugh.gif

Lmao damn man, we're supposed to love each other in this thread. We set the example for the other threads to mimick.

I like the Letterman's, I copped. Haven't seen them in person yet though, maybe tomorrow.

I didn't cop them, not because I don't like them but because something else has my finances tied up at the moment. I fully intend on grabbing them though, it's comforting to see them widely available though! Peace love happiness!

There's absolutely worse cw's of 1s out there than the Letterman's haven't seen them in person but have said from the initial pics I'm passing mainly cuz the obvious there not an OG cw, SBB were uber special to get me to scoop just IMO for these they just wouldn't get any rotation had I have gotten them they'd just sit in a box... Too much red IMO but again there are waaaaaay worse 1s

Wait for more opinions. I don't know one way or the other myself, but just sayin'...
Thanks man , yeah Ima wait til more people point out that they are fake. He pointed out that the Nike swoosh on the bottom of the shoes should be the same. I went and looked and my Knicks 1 and black toes both have different swooshes. Anyone have different swooshes on their 1s lol?

Back
Top Bottom